HAPPY 37TH BIRTHDAY SPARKPLUG !!

by juni 60 Replies latest jw friends

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

happy 25th beautiful!!

the infamous one

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well hello Juni! thank you for the well wishes. I'll take a birthday with drinks, hats and firecrackers. (even if it is 2 days early...lol) do I have the 4th on my profile? I guess it is time for me to grow up. And spectre...you were right on as usual. Such a classy guy. Thank you all!

Junction guy...I guess I am okder. Does that make me cuter too?

nvrgnbk~ Thank you. am I a sis now? Too cool...I get older, I get cake, and I get sis stat.

Nina~ If you were married on the 4th...It is a GREAT DAY! You and your family are so very special. Never forget. Love you

AA~ Thank you. Moi!

Kerj...How now! The hulk guy playing the bogos...too funny! Gratsi

TN Angel and smellsgood~ Thanks guys.....I must know you better and soon!!

Spectre~ You are right....

Mumsy~ Swoon! I would love to hear you sing. No joke!! Also, Six and I are working on a way to get to ya'lls apostacheeser...Save me a bitthday drink. I just love you.

Oh Creepy~you must be wanting something...lol 25. I do know someone thought my son was my boyfriend the other day. NOW THAT WAS CREEPY! He was so cool and just smiled and said yeah. LMAO. I would have died at his age, but he seems proud. I bet he stops getting carded before I do. lol

• PEC
    PEC

Happy birthday.

Philip

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    I'll take a birthday with drinks, hats and firecrackers. (even if it is 2 days early...lol)

HA! I was ignoring this because I thought a belated birthday wish tacky!

*wonders if an early birthday wish is tacky, shucks I was raised in a cult what do I know about birthdays?*

Wishing a great one for the girl who brings *sparks* to everyone she touches!

• horrible life
    horrible life

I don't have any of them thar special effects, but I wish you a wonderful, glorious, magnificent, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

No clever effects here either, Princess, just heartfelt best wishes for you on this special day!

tim

• dobbie
    dobbie

Happy birthday Sparkplug, have a great day you going out or anything?Or staying in and eating those lovely looking trufles you made!

• Es
    Es

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL, hope you have an awesome day and even better year to follow

luv ya

es

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Happy Birthday Sparkplug, have a good one.

• bernadette
    bernadette

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

S P A R K P L U G

bernadette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit