..A Thought about Jesus,for Christians..

by OUTLAW 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

The real Jesus was all about peace, love, and understanding.

I like the following prayer:

Jesus, please save me from your followers.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Christ stated to the Samaritan woman at the well that a time was coming that all true followers would worship God his Father in "spirit in truth". And the hour was coming that true worshippers would worship not in this mountain (Jerusalem) or that mountain representing (samaritan worship I believe). A rejection of earthly organizational arrangements because "truth and spirit" cannot be man made organizations.

The spirit would now dwell within his followers they were the new temple. The truth was more concernt with self awareness then doctrinal truth. That point is shown in the same exchange between Christ and the samaritan woman that she realized somethng was special in Chirst so he ask her to bring her husband and she said she did not have one and Chrsit responded that she had a number of husbands and the one she was with was not her husband. He reached for the truth of her spirit not doctrinal. This was further brought home by the point a Jewish men never talk to a samaritan let alone a woman.

Most of his teaching dealt with a person finding out who they are at heart (truth). Through forgiveness and God's spirit a person would be renewed into a new person. Becoming like Christ was not doctrinal it was real and was shown in love for others.

Christ stated that in the end day huge drag nets would be let down to gather people liked fish. Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the many organizations as harsh cruel drag nets gathering up people.

People will always wrangle over topics be it religion, politics, law, history, science that is our nature Christ came into the mist of people arguing over all sorts of problems mainly religion and each and every time some set themselves up as superior over others because of their beliefs Christ went to the heart. Because of that there was no putting him into a religious box.

Spirit cannot be contained in a box of religious beliefs - the spirit blows where it wants like the wind. That is, each problem for each person heart can have a different solution. But the solution will be correct if it follows love. Love was not weak or passive it was just the opposite try praying for religious fanitics after they beat you and hang you on whatever " forgive them father".

Yes the JW's recongize Jesus but they worship Jehovah the Jehovah mainly of the Old Testment which is about judging all actions against law. The do not believe in praying for other religions or for those they deem as not worthy of God's love.

So it can be surpizing for ex-JW's when they see for the first time Christ true message. When they realize the entire new covant was base on and enacted by forgiveness. And that gift is so great that it is call grace and cannot be earned through obeying the law perfectly of the organization.

If we spent our lives asking what is the right thing to do according to love then doing it - we would have doctrinal purity. If that was put too writing it certainly would become another organization. And those good works if they could be record the volumns would fill the world I suppose. I would further suggest Christ words would no longer be confusing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..KidA..One last thought..I think the reason most organizations don`t follow Christ 100%..Is..Because..Christ didn`t mean for organizations to be involved..As soon as they are..The message has lost it`s meaning..Just my observation...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit