..A Thought about Jesus,for Christians..

by OUTLAW 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..In WatchtowerLand..The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society=Mediator to God..If thats true..What good is Jesus???..None!..He has absolutlely "No Use!"..The WTB$ leads people to think they cannot find God without Them!..Where is Jesus in all of this?!..Have they decieded they are mediator between us,Jesus and God??!!.."I am not a Christian"..But..I have Christian Friends I Love and Respect..My Christian friends would never accept this!!..Why would any Christian???...OUTLAW

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Probably for a similar reason that Christian Catholics accept the Pope . . . ?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Probably for a similar reason that Christian Catholics accept the Pope . . . ?

Not too sure about the Pope - Mary maybe???

• juni
    juni

OUTLAW you've been thinking again........... LOL

Exacto mundo! That's why they are having the District Assembly w/a Jesus theme this year. Have to talk about him sometime.....

Have a good one! ~~ Juni

• zack
    zack

Jesus is not emphasized in WT land. Jesus was compassionate. Jesus had a beard. Jesus hung out with sinners. Jesus drank. Jesus despised the hyprocrisy of his elders. Jesus wore sandals in service. Jesus was not concerned with image, with what people said about him, or by the outward appearance of a person. Jesus said you only needed him--- not any other man or group of men. Jesus got baptized at 30.

He contradicts their entire theology both by his words and his life. The WTS are anti-Jesus. They have duped 6 million people into believing they are Christians, and yet none of them want to be with Christ.

These guys are evil.

• JeffT
    JeffT
    My Christian friends would never accept this!!..Why would any Christian???...OUTLAW

We didn't. Your post says in a nutshell why my wife and I left. I reached the conclusion that JWism was not a Christian religion.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

He contradicts their entire theology both by his words and his life. The WTS are anti-Jesus. They have duped 6 million people into believing they are Christians, and yet none of them want to be with Christ.

Try to explain that to the posters who are debating on the "Christians post here" thread! Sometimes I think of all the years and energy I gave to the WBTS and I just want to cry! I wonder if there is anything in their true about their teaching? Anything?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good morning from the Great White North!!..Thank-you all for your replys!..I read and enjoyed each one........After spending time with my Christian Buds,I really noticed a difference between them and JW`s..First,they`re not nuts or judgemental..LOL!!..Secondly they look to Jesus as mediator between them and God..Not the Watchtower,the Pope or Cournel Sanders Rooster (Dancing)..LOL!!....Not even The name "Jehovah`s Witness" implys anything Christian..If Jehovah`s Witness`s follow Christ and he is thier mediator between them and God..Would`nt they call themselves "Christ`s Witness`s"..Or.."Jesus`s Witness`s"?...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hi OUTLAW

love the chicken

purps

• mouthy
    mouthy

Outlaw if you want to mix with some Jesus Witnesses ,Come to Pennsylvania in Oct ,In the Blue Mountain retreat. Where there are many "Witnesses Now For Jesus" Used to be Jehovah's Witnesses ,but they found out that Jehovahs witness preached the lie!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit