UN FAX SCAN NOW ONLINE

by Esmeralda 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"How fitting! How wonderful!
    They are disassociated!
    How ironic!"

Does this mean that THEY'RE not allowed on OUR furniture now?

Shredded families and ruined lives;
    The WBTS has MUCH to answer for......

Hugs,

Sunspot

• Jourles
    Jourles

Jayhawk1 said:

I have made a copy that I plan to take to the Kingdom hall and put it on all of their cars.

That is the way to go. I might have to fake being sick and go hit a couple of KH's while the wife is at meeting and do just that on Tuesday and Thursday. Can't do it during the day(like Sunday) as someone might see me.

Is the new moon approaching? Special Forces use that to their advantage, why can't I?

This is a great suggestion. Not entirely original, but in this case would do major damage. Even more so than emailing it around. All we would need is for a few gossiping type sisters to start talking about it in the hall and it should spread like a wildfire. Maybe a local needs talk? "Do not read government, I mean apostate, literature" makes for a fitting subject.

I love this UN issue. SOOO much easier to spread around than anything else(blood, 1914, etc.) without it looking like it coming from an *apostate* source. It hits them just as hard in the jacobs too, which is the bonus.

Jourles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit