What kind of recliner do you like?

by averyniceguy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

We bought a beautiful Italian leather "pit group" for in front of the large screen. When you sit down its like sinking into a cloud. Theres a nice large padded leather covered table in front so all can put their feet up. I still say, recliners are a nightmare! This couch is about 15 feet long so lot's of room for everyone to recline!

r.

• Mum
    Mum

A friend of mine invited me to visit her brother. He had a remote control recliner that I never wanted to get out of once I was in it. The remote would position it to exactly the most comfortable configuration. It was more like floating on air that sitting. I know it was expensive, but I can't recall the brand. I agree that recliners are an eyesore, but I am sold anyway after sitting (or whatever it was) in that one.

Regards,

SandraC

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The LANE COMFORT KING is designed to comfortable hold BIG guys, and if you are a guy of average stature - say a mere 6 feet tall, you will feel like a kids curled up in Dad's bigg chair. Being made for large men, it doesn't flatten out after a few years' use.

Get thee to a LANE COMFORT KING dealer and give one a test-recline.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Wouldn't a pair of these look great with your decor?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

screw the interior design of the house. a recliner is a man's throne. lol a perfect recliner has vibrating heat and massage, a beer cozy, and a place to but your cathadar bag so you never have to get up. lol

• Odrade
    Odrade

Lazyboy! Although Flexsteel makes some really great stuff, when I got my (2nd) LB, there was a flexsteel running a close second. Just make sure when you recline, watch that your head is fully on the chair (back/headrest) and that your heelbones don't hit the hard edge of the foot rest. Size them properly and they're comfy enough to sleep in. My hubby is only 3" taller than I am and my Lazyboy is too short for him at the foot, and uncomfortable. The plus side is that it keeps him OUT of it! muahahaha! All MINE!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Coffee table???!!! You need a side table with a recliner! that way you never have to get up unless you're going for snacks or to the bathroom.

• Gregor
    Gregor

When my Dad had a stroke Mom bought a motorized recliner that helped stand him up with the press of a button. She still has it years after he's gone but doesn't use the "jack 'em up, shoot 'em out" feature and it's very comfortable. I prefer a big overstuffed chair with an ottoman.

• free2beme
    free2beme

After going through two recliners in our marriage, we ended up doing a LoveSac this time, which is a very large foam bag.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit