I hate Bank of America

by lola28 33 Replies latest jw friends

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Is there a perfect bank? My bank, Wells Fargo, has treated me quite well. I have no qualms with them. But others may have. The banks are all the same, they all have something that we hate. So far I guess I lucked out.

LINDA

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I too hate Bank of America, for the underhanded way they handled my credit card account and for the way they lied to me on the phone. I thought about picketing them too, instead I decided that they would be dead last on my priorities to pay, and they have been.

They also have the longest lines of any bank I have been in.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I use a Credit Union for Savings etc... I do have a credit card with B of A, and so far I haven't had any problems. I like the fact that I can pay in person and get a receipt for the payment. I can then document when I pay and they cannot charge a late fee.

Coffee

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

CoffeeBlack, that was one of the reasons I originally liked them because I could pay in person, however the lines kept getting longer until the point that they were backed up to the front door.

Also I did a consolidation with them, and the very first month they charged me an overlimit fee, even though I hadnt even used the card. I tried every way in the world to keep my account below the limit, and they would then find some way to rake it to me.

I have no sympathy for that company and told their bill collectors that too when they called me.

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

Over ten years ago I had a BofA account and then they let the majority of their full-time employees go only to re-hire them as part-time so they didn't have to pay the health insurance. I went in and closed my accounts and told them why I was leaving their bank.

• tula
    tula
    when they started giving illegal immagrants credit cards and making it easier for them to live here

better get used to it. There are plans in the works since last year to open the borders between usa and canada and mexico. USA is about to loose its soverignty. North America is following suit with europe in establishing a larger body union. One world gov. will be much easier when continents are already one big chunk.

The new money currency will be called Amero instead of dollars.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yes Tula, and I will fight that tooth and nail.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

My bank got bought out twice before it became chase.

2 months after that buyout I took all my money out of that institution.

they charged too much money for nonsense services, or thingys that were written in the fine print of the bank agreement. they would not grandfather any agreement the previous banks had with me. and I had quite a few 10k in that institution!

• knock knock
    knock knock

I've been with BofA for about a dozen years. No complaints here, however, I think I have just been lucky also. But, my dealings with them are very basic.

• loosie
    loosie

I would never bank with them again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit