I hate Bank of America

by lola28 33 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

How many of you hate hate Bof A as well and why?

Lola

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

YO RIGHT HERE!!!! they pissed me of when they started giving illegal immagrants credit cards and making it easier for them to live here. now, before anyone jumps my S&*t i have nothing against races. if ANYONE is here illegally, using our system and not contributing, we should make it unbearable for them. and i'm not just talking about mexicans, although they are the biggest financial drain. i am proud of my french, german, and irish roots, but if i see an irishman here doing the same thing, i'll tell him to fk off, we need to nip this illegal immagration in the bud before it's too late.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Personally I hate most banks; however I have had better service and a much better banking experience with Bank of America than I have any other bank I have ever used and I have tried a lot of banks. BOA has financed my car when no other lending institution would give me the time of day and I now receive online banking and checking account free whereas I was charged over $100 a year for the same services at other banks and I LOVE BOA's Keep The Change program.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Lola, Since we moved away from Headquarters, Brooklyn, N.Y. to Pennsylvania, a year and a half ago, we have used Bank Of America. We have no problems with this Bank. Can we ask why you hate Bank Of America, is there something we need to know about that we are not aware of?

Blueblades

• lola28
    lola28

Hi LRG!

Long time no talk, I also love their online banking however I hate that when mistakes are made by them on your account it takes them forever to fix them, I currently have 500.00 in NSF fees due to a mistake they made with my account, because of that a check I gave to Cingular was returned NSF and now I don't have a cell phone!!! I filed a claim with them over a week ago and finally got the form last night, but until this is fixed I can't use my account and the NSF fees keep growing.

Lola

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

lola, this is typical of any bank. i am not defending boa but, this is pretty much standard operating procedure.

• lola28
    lola28

I've been with them for years and I've never had a problem till now, I'm just pissy because I can't use my account and b/c Im going to have to deal with calling everyone I sent a check to and letting them know that it will come back as an NSF.

Lola

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Lola have you visited the bank itself and tried talking to the bank manager? My son had a problem with a check that he was scammed with $4,000.00 dollars we took it straight to the bank and the bank manager found out right on the spot that it was a scam and not legitimate. It saved him a big headache that was to come had he deposited it.

Blueblades

• lola28
    lola28

Blueblades, nope I called in and they sent me a form because money was taken from my account with out my consent, you have to file paper work in order for them to look into your account and try and return the funds and remove all NSF fees.

Lola

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Lola: I know it may be an inconvenience because of banking hours but going and speaking to someone in charge about your problems with the bank in person as well as complimenting them on their past service can really go far since BOA is really striving toward customer satisfaction from what I can tell. The personable customer service I receive from BOA is so very different than the other banks I have experienced. I have talked to quite a few other people who bank with BOA and I have never heard anything negative. I like the fact that they are all over the place and I dont have to use other bank's ATMs and have to pay a fee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit