KOOL-AID.. Need info please

by AlphaOmega 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thanks for all your links and info.

I can't believe that I thought it had something to do with the Memorial wine !!!

Welcome AlphaOmega to the forum! So many new ones join and I can't keep up with it.

Thanks, I've only been posting for a couple of months now, but it feels like I spend my whole life on here. I've just noticed that I am now a Junior Member... Is that like a Ministerial Servant ?

:-)

• juni
    juni

No it isn't AlphaOmega........... your services rendered are of more value to the masses.

Good to have you here at the forum. I'm sure you'll be a great contributor and help for others.

Juni

• ninja
    ninja

Jim Jones:- "right everybody please drink the kool aid or else I will get a bit annoyed"....ninja:- "why should I...it will just kill me like everybody else around me...are you off your head Jimbo".....Jim Jones:-"it has booze in it ninja!"....ninja:-"woo hoo slurp ...eek ...slump"....sound of a clock ticking and crickets chirping

• Gill
    Gill

Fascinating comments!

I can imagine a time when, faced with exposure for what they really are, possible jail and stripping of all their financial assets by law suits from angry former members, the Watchtower might demand Kool Aid consumption from its members as it maniacally attempts to hang on to its huge financial Empire with its greedy finger tips!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk
    Jehovah's Witnesses drink figurative Kool Aid every day. On average, three are ordered to commit suicide by refusing blood transfusion every day

was this just a random comment for sensationalist purposes?Or is there proof that this is true.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I believe that there is a real possibility that the 'kool-aid' will be passed around at the Kingdumb Halls some day.

Of course, it'll be more like wine and bread... and it'll be called 'the memorial'. This is what scares me about all those who no longer regularly attend meetings - except for the memorial. *shudder*

The folks that run the show - will have long gone to their refuges in some foreign country - after having sold all the property and cleaned out the bank acounts... but they'll command the followers to obey, and drink. Most will. Certainly those in attendance will. Whether it be willingly - or forced.

Something to think seriously about.

Regards,

Jim TX

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    I believe that there is a real possibility that the 'kool-aid' will be passed around at the Kingdumb Halls some day.

I also believe this. Fanaticism is still rife in the society and despite our wanting to believe that our family and friends wouldn't go so far - I think we fool ourselves. Most parents 'in' will still refuse blood for their kids, spouses etc and if that isn't a clue about the value of life within, then I'm not sure what is. My mother in law just advised my daughter NOT to have kids in this system - they've been married 6 years and just said they are thinking about it...a shame that even the thought of having kids is turned away from a loving, warm bond into something destructive and depressing. sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit