Letter to mom

by dawg 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry!!!! I would send her a post card..then you would know she would read some of it!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

That sucks ! But dont lose all hope - you know you got some people to read and you said there was some good feeback which is more than I hoped for for you!

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Seriously, it never ceases to amaze me the lack of natural affection for your own children. Thank goodness we got out of a controlling cult. I am so sorry this happened, I know all of us expect it, but it still is painful when it is from a parent.

Leslie

• dawg
    dawg

The best part about all of this is my witness cousin, who has been calling me about my previous letters... just invited me to his children's graduation knowing there're will be JW 's there. My letters are working just not with the idiots.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Gosh thats mean. Not only does she not want to read it, she wants you to KNOW she hasnt read it. Petty and pathetic.

Send a postcard saying "im really sorry you didnt want that $100 I enclosed as a donation for the World Wide Work, but thanks for returning it, I spent it on a leather thong ive always wanted".

• loosie
    loosie

Heres what you do.

Get a lawn sign that reads " Honk if you want to know why this woman why she won't talk to her son". Stick it on her lawn in the early hours or the morning.

She might get an early wake up call.

(((hugs)))

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I'm sorry. I sent a wedding invitation to my grandparents and they mailed it back unopened. I know it hurts and I cried. I am glad to see it didn't get you too down. I eventually just decided it was their way to show me that they are hurting. I know you'll find peace about it too.

• dawg
    dawg

Sucks doesn't it renee?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit