Letter to mom

by dawg 27 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

Sent a letter to Mom 4 days ago, came back today stamped "returned" on it... she wouldn't even open it... It had some nice comments in it too. Stupid blanking cult, blinds the eyes of folks so they won't even read what we have to say.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

hey sorry to hear about that man... the cult has them all brainwashed... anything that doesnt align with their teachings is evil..... man, i dont know what to tell you... i was seperated from my family for a long time due to this cult, now i can stand alone, and my mom and sister came back running.... maybe one day yours will too... if not, well, i hate to be cruel here, but mayebe youre better off

the infamous one

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

sorry bro. i was pulling for ya. i'm still waiting to see what it said. :)

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Man that's gotta hurt, even if your expecting it, it still hurts.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Sorry to hear that. I do hope that one day her mind is freed from this organization.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Send a postcard. It forces her to read it before she realizes who it's from.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

I'm sorry she did that to you dawg. Your original letter to the family was a good one. Are you still getting any good responses from others in the family?

I do appreciate your courage.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

(((((((((((((dawg)))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear that your mom wouldn't even open the damn letter and read it!!!

Try to keep your chin up it's not her it's the cult

nj

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Sorry to hear that. Hang in there.

• dawg
    dawg

I love you all, I'm not depressed, just more devoted to the casue. I will NOT faulter, I will not back down... I planted, apollos watered, but it was energy that made it grow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit