The Watchtower on Physics.

by jeeprube 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Yes siree.not ordinary plain ole anti-matter but "HOLY ANTI-MATTER"

Hahahahahaha I remember that from years ago too. Still makes me wet my daks.

• AlanF
    AlanF

The Golden Age perfectly illustrates the truth of the way an ex-JW author described JW literature nearly forty years ago:

A long acquaintance with the literature of the Witnesses leads one to the conclusion that they live in the intellectual ‘twilight zone.’ That is, most of their members, even their leaders, are not well educated and not very intelligent. Whenever their literature strays onto the fields of philosophy, academic theology, science or any severe mental discipline their ideas at best mirror popular misconceptions, at worst they are completely nonsensical. (Alan Rogerson, Millions Now Living Will Never Die: A Study of Jehovah’s Witnesses, p. 116, Constable, London, 1969)

I just love that dry British sense of humor: "whenever their literature strays . . ." LOL!

AlanF

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

The theory that sun force in the form of light causes the rotary motion of heavenly bodies may be a correct one.

LoL.

Whether the earth is a direct creation of Jehovah or whether the planets were thrown off from the sun and shot out into space to find their “balance” at the command of God is immaterial, yet for us to incline toward the former view is reasonable.

A ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh my goodness, this saved my day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit