Buy My Heart at Wounded Knee

by Sasha 14 Replies latest jw friends

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

I first saw this at an annual Pow-wow Tiff and I went to. I love it.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Crash, Sorry for the red neck comment, I looked it up and I was useing the word wrongly, I love the T shirt BTW. I hope your wife is doing well.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The natives are also invaders. There were other peoples there before them. Clovis and others. One culture conquering or invading another doesn't bother me too much, anyway, as long as the long term effects are for the better. It's when a higher culture is destroyed by a lower one that it bothers me. Examples would be the romans destroying the greek or the carthaginian culture.

S

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Satan,, Yes we have an evoluttionary past of being aggresive, fighters, exploiters, cunning, so i think your right but I do feel our evolving understanding, and altruism may be what causes us to survive as a species for many ages, notice I said "maybe". Maybe our sense concern for other reguardless of race or nationality will grow, seems like that is happening dispite that some are still so narrow minded.

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

No offense taken, Frankie. Just thought you could've waited 'till the flack started flying before commenting on who may or may not be doing the shooting.

Tiff's doing great, thanks for asking. We're headed out to the reservation this weekend for the annual pow-wow....mmmmmm.....buffalo burgers. This year I'm hoping to flippin' remember half of her myriad relatives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit