HELLO TO ALL FROM THE SPAWNOFNVR!

by SpawnofNvr 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Welcome, Spawn! Glad to see you're here.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome, do you have some interesting stories to tell us? It will be nice to hear from you about your experiences with the JWs.

Highlander people here don't always put their actual place of residence they like to move around countries for fun.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Spawn shall be replying to you kind folks shortly.

He is currently stuffing his face.

13 and taller than me and wears shoes 3 sizes larger.

See why I'm so nice to him?

No altruism there, just self-preservation really.

Nvr my daughters call me "shawty". They're all taller than me, took after their dad I guess. I remember one year when the twins went through three shoe sizes in one year! My youngest has the biggest feet for a girl. I can't tell you what it is cause she might get mad or something. Anyway, her feet match her height pretty much!

Hello Spawn! How's life treating you?

• SpawnofNvr
    SpawnofNvr

Thanks for all the messages everybody!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Welcome Nvr's Spawn. I bet you have some really good stories you could tell us about your dad...

• ninja
    ninja

yeah....tell us about the time he had a nice candlelight dinner with a donkey in suspenders

• Highlander
    Highlander
    Highlander people here don't always put their actual place of residence they like to move around countries for fun.

Come on people! I wasn't being serious, hence the smiley face and the use of the word 'cornfused'!

jesus friggin christ! And just to keep you from misunderstanding my post,, here's another smiley face.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Spawn just left to see the Pirate movie with a buddy. Tough life huh?

Thanks again for making him feel so welcome!

• ninja
    ninja

yeah sure nvr...I don't believe that's your boy...I still think you're firing blanks.....he he

• ninja
    ninja

btw...its 1.30 here and I've had a few guinnii and strongbow.......hic.....help I'm up for work in exactly 4 hours.....burp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit