• Highlander
    Highlander

Nvrgnback is in germany,

spawn of nvr is in canada,

yet both have the same IP address.

you're cornfusing me!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Spawn! Ask your Dad if he remembers the song by Dion and The Belmonts: Why Must I Be A Teenager In Love! Very popular back in the Fifties. That will get you a pass to the teenage girlsOK, now we can play tag team with the two of you. Big Welcome to you young man. Do your Daddy proud. Let us know what is the latest gossip among you Teenagers. And stay away from those teenage girls, if you know what I mean.

Blueblades

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Hello SPAWN! welcome. Give your old man a hug for me, tell him he's alright in my book! Hope to see you around!

P.S. I'm working hard to understand your generation. After all, you will be running the show when I retire. Of these three jobs, which do you see as being the most important, the most interesting, and why?

1. Politician.

2. Teacher.

3. Activist.

I'll take a stab at this on... most important- teacher, informs the masses. second most important politician, makes decisions for the masses. Most interesting, activist. You get to sit around and complain all day! I already do that!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HighLander..The Germany thing is a joke..Spawn is over at his dads place...OUTLAW

• Highlander
    Highlander
    HighLander..The Germany thing is a joke..Spawn is over at his dads place...OUTLAW

I know that, I'm just trying to be funny like one of my favorite posters "outlaw"

• restrangled
    restrangled

Spawn a very big welcome! Your dad is going to have to behave himself on line now!

r.

• What-A-Coincidence
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Thanks for responding to my quiz, Richie. LOL. Feel free to spread it around to your myspace friends. I really am interested in the results.

I am already intrigued by the response.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings and Salutations, Spawnonever,

I should find it most amusing when "Foetusoninjoid meets Spawnonever." Sounds like a possible title to a 50s "grade-Z" horror flick. I hereby grant you all rights. Do as you will.
    Welcome to our straight-laced, dead-serious discussion board. We have the same birthdates - yours to JWD, mine to the world. Let us usher in a new era of enlightenment and brotherly love........................

CoCo L'Amour

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Welcome spawnofnvr! Take good care of your dad, okay? Parents are hard to raise these days, aren't they!

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit