A Vision of Paradise

by Stephanus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Getting voices in my head.....

must... kill.... stephanus... for posting.... that.... pic.... of me again.......

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

How about this one?

But back to the topic, what about some more basics of modern life? Like: where do they refine the fuels and lubricants for all the machinery which produces all their day to day necessities?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Those voices are getting stronger in my head.....

must.... kill... stephanus... for... posting... a pic... that... makes... my... butt.... look.... big...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Awk! Just noticed that I stuffed up the numbers in the article. Have now fixed them:

http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/paradise.htm

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

The bigger they are...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Bringing this back to the top - it was a major pain in the arse redoing that piece into HTML format!

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

I don't know Stephanus, I can't walk to my mail box without feeling a need to put on a gas mask and chemicle protective suit. Why not let them believe in the paradise? With everything going on I wish I still believed in it as much as I used to.

Now to Prisca, you look good. And I have a leather jacket. But there is no way in hell I can pull of leather pants. Although, I feel for you having a pic put in a post like that lol. I was a long time poster on another JW forum. Then I was a pretty good JW. But there was this one guy who posted that wasn't a JW. He was sooo nice. And a lot of the JW's really liked him even though he was anti-JW on a lot of things. But he was fair. So we started talking on the phone and we decided to meet. And of course I didn't tell any of my fellow JW posters. So we met at a party of one of his friends. One of his friends wants to take a pic. I am wearing a short dress, I have a drink in my hand, lol he has a cig in his hand and he has his arm around my waist. His friend takes the pic. Two days later a thread is started by him "Me and Victoria met!" and here is our pic. And that ended my being a "JW in good standing" to a few. But it was fun and I'm glad I did it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit