Assembly Headache

by WTWizard 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Hey, I'm a Philly Vet Stadium survivor too. I would venture to say those were the worst ass-emblies

in the US. Humid 90 + temp. baking sun.

Brother ass kisser in 3 piece suit "hey where's your tie" me "at home in the closet"

Brother ass kisser ""

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I'm a Philly Vet Stadium survivor too. I would venture to say those were the worst ass-emblies

in the US. Humid 90 + temp. baking sun.

How many died in that hellhole moomanchu? And for what? What a horrible shame.

Fellow Philly Vet Stadium Survivor,

Nvr

• sinis
    sinis

The only headaches I got was from the visit to the shit room. OMG I've been to "worldly" events and the shitters don't come close to the putrid smell the ASSemblys would generate. WTF did those people eat?!?!?!?

• Warlock
    Warlock

Damn.....................and all this time I thought it was only me!

Warlock

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    The only headaches I got was from the visit to the shit room. OMG I've been to "worldly" events and the shitters don't come close to the putrid smell the ASSemblys would generate. WTF did those people eat?!?!?!?

Watchtower BullS***

nj

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

sinis:

WTF did those people eat?!?!?!?

In the old days, it was those lovely burritos in the foil wrappers (remember those?) when they got away from "hot" food, then it was the food poisoning from those lovely cold cut sandwiches and the pasta salad that sat too long in the 90 degree heat in the food stands.... now it is only that lovely undigestible "spiritual food at the proper time."

SnakesInTheTower (of the "suffering spiritual indigestion" Sheep Class)

• snowbird
    snowbird

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit