Dr. Bernstein Diet

by Thinking of Leaving 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• choosing life
    choosing life

Don't think it would work for me. I like to exercise and get plenty of it. I don't like feeling hungry or deprived. That's my problem.

Don't exactly know how to overcome it.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Just wondering if anyone did actually go on it? Dr Bernstein has opened some new clinics in Florida. I had 3 co-workers who went on this diet and they both lost quickly - about 20 pounds over the course of one month. They both kept it off and said that it was the motivator to keep it off. One of the general managers of a factory also offered to pay half of the cost for any of his people who wanted to join up and at least 10 took him up on it. I've never been on it but I am impressed at what I saw and the people actually looked alright and maintained. sammieswife.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I tried this book with good results:

The Berenstain Bears At Camp Crush

The cubsgo to a new camp, Camp Grizzmeyer, where they think there will be cozy cabins and tasty food. After the hour hike in the woods they find themselves in a swamp. Worst of all, the girls are on one side of the lake and the boys are on the other. But they manage to get together...more than the Coach would like!

I lost 15 pounds, between the tasty food and the swimming.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit