Daggy Albums

by brinjen 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• brinjen
    brinjen
    hey brinjy stop your wicked scheme to get me to part with my black lace album....good try but no cigar......everybody join in....do do do ...come on and join the conga.........agadoo do do...push pineapple shake the tree

Ninja, I would never dream of expecting you to part with one of the greatest masterpieces of the modern world, 'to the left, to the right....'

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I try to live without regret in my musical taste...but the one album that makes me cringe is probably Hall and Oates. I don't care if they played at the Apollo...it's just wrong.

• ninja
    ninja

hey brinjy you're a sneaky wee thing...I know you want that album...but you will need to prise it from my cold dead hands.....now come on and pose mrs....comb ur hair..... wave ur hands come on wave ur hands...... SUPERMAN!.... wooooo

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yeah General Public were the guys from The (English) Beat. Nice soulful ska, those there are a few cheezy songs on the album.

BTW, I should note that Michael Jackson's track on the Victory album is pure rubbish, but I do love many of the other songs, especially "Wait" which transports me back to 1984 when I listen to it.

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

OMG! You guys are bringing back some awful memories for me!

This thread made me remember that girl band, what were they called? They had everyone "Walking Like An Egyptian!".

Ah, that's right, they were called "The Bangles". But I cant recall the album. A friend gave me that album for Christmas (I was long gone from "The Truth" by then...!!!)

• brinjen
    brinjen

This thread made me remember that girl band, what were they called? They had everyone "Walking Like An Egyptian!".

Ah, that's right, they were called "The Bangles". But I cant recall the album.

The album was called 'A Different Light', I had that one as well.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Ninja, this one is especially for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-UkTv8tVk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit