Daggy Albums

by brinjen 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• brinjen
    brinjen

What's the daggiest album you've ever bought? I'm talking about the sort of music that you hear now and cringe at. For me it was Bananarama's Wow! album. Can't believe I used to listen to that and I actually thought it was good!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I would either be Wham! or Bon Jovi. ::SHUDDER:: I still like other early albums I got, like Duran Duran, Tears For Fears, the Police, Rick Springfield, Rush, General Public, even the Jacksons.

• Nowman
    Nowman

Oh, there are many!!!! I would say, Lisa Lisa Cult Jam, New Edition, Milli Vanilli, Ace of Bace, Paula Abdul, New Kids on the Block....etc etc

Cheesy! But, I had such a great time when I was into above...it was my cheesy escape from JWism...

Nikki

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

General Public...

were they part of The Beat or am I thinking of someone else?

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Probably Spandau Ballet.

Although at the time they were great FUN

Saw them 3 times

• daystar
    daystar

*gasp!* I've always listened to only the best music!

LOL! Okay, okay... I did have that Milli Vanilli album, but that's it! I swear!

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

So far Milli Vanilli has it!

Wham were fun and a band (!) for a time. Whether you like him or not (not me) George Michael is a genuine talent. Andrew Ridgeley was the third member of Milli Vanilli

• ninja
    ninja

hey brinjy stop your wicked scheme to get me to part with my black lace album....good try but no cigar......everybody join in....do do do ...come on and join the conga.........agadoo do do...push pineapple shake the tree

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

bloody hell

That tops Milli Vanilli!

I mean the single is bad enough - but the ALBUM

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I don't know why I buy Weird Al Yankovic's songs, but I do and I never listen to them! Well maybe once. His songs are no good without the video!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit