I'm not taking this crap from no one fooled by the WT

by dawg 19 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

So, as many of you know, I wrote a letter three months ago and told my family the goods about this cult... I think I was kind enough yet firm enought to get my point across-let's hope so as I'm not exactly Ernest Hemmingway when it comes to writing. Here's the best part to come of it. Not one of my letters was ever given to the Elders; apparently I'm not going to be disfellowshipped for apostacy-which honestly I could give a big rat's ass less about that one, and best of all, the letter has made it even to people that I didn't even send it to which means it's being passed around. For all of you thinking of doing the same; freaking do it, it is the most liberating expierence I've ever done-honestly if feels great to show that I have power over the fools that destroyed much of my life. Also, expect being called every name in the book and remember when this happens, it's a natural reaction from anyone who just got the bejesus scared out of them. Believe me, it scares the hell out of them, so realize that, be nice to whatever replies you may get and never, and I mean never back down from your prinicples. Remember you are right and they are wrong plain and simple! I'm not done by a far sight; I plan on having posters made that has Russell's pyramid and the occult diriven year of 1914 on it... another with Beth Sarim, and another asking if God's spirit directed the WT to all their false predictions and foolish claims? I'm making fliers which I hope many of you help me write, and I'm going to stick them on windshields and I'm going to stand in front of my familys KH with the posters on Sunday before meetings. From what I can tell, these fliers are like a trainwreck to the unsuspecting witness; they know they aren't supposed to read them yet they just can't help it-believe me they are reading it. This religion must die, and never destroy another family; it CAN BE DONE, if we stick together. If all i acheive in my life is to play a hand in destroying this evil called the WT, then it will have all been worth it; no more of my family members should ever be slaves to this cult ever again, realizing the fact that this may take years, it still will all be worth it when this complete evil is destroyed. Believe me my friends, WE CAN DESTROY THE WT, if we don't back down, refuse to be treated with distain or shunned... I mean when someone shuns me next, there will be a GD scene, I'm no longer in the mood to take that sh%$ anylonger. Next family member that shuns me for not being stupid enough to enslave myself to the fools at the WT is going to hear an cannonaide come out of my damn mouth. I will take their stupid arrogant insults no longer! it's time to draw our figurative swords and slay this beast, it must go down now! Oh, by the way, almost half of those I've written have been favorable to what I said.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I am so pleased that your crusade has had better results than you anticipated! I know how much this means to you and how passionately you feel. And fantastic that your letters are being handed round. I really admire your dedication to this.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Your determination against the cult is admirable, the whole reason why they shun ex members is because they are afraid of what they have to say against them, once exposed their rotten doctrines are impossible to defend and that's what they want to avoid at all costs.

If some ex dubs get together and organise a high impact documentary like the one about McDonald's a few years back, it can work wonders to damage their public image.

• brinjen
    brinjen

To use a quote from the dubs "Keep fighting the fine fight for the fine faith" (it was the title of either an assembly or convention years ago can't remember which). The irony of course is, yours is based on fact, keep it up!

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

I have wanted to make banners and hang them over the drives at the KH in my area: problem: money for the banners and time.

However, one day.......

Keep us posted on your efforts.

Yours in this Stuggle,

V

• dawg
    dawg

Thanks, Crumpet,Greendawn, Brinjen, and Vernon... I swear as I'm alive this not backing down stuff actually works... you'd be surprised how ashamed THEY feel if you quit taking thier shit. They know deep in the recessess of their brainwashed grey matter they've been duped.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

You are so passionate about and I'm happy that it seems to be headed the way you want. Keep up "the fine fight"

nj

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hey there Dawg!!

I'm happy to hear you've had such good results so far. If it works for you and you're ready for whatever additional consequences may happen, then keep up the good work. I really enjoy your "take no prisoners" attitude. You're a great asset to this board.

A serious question, and I'm not being sarcastic. How's your blood pressure? I'm dead serious. You may end up just plain "dead" if you don't check it regularly. Don't let your desire to bring it all down end up hurting yourself. I'd hate to lose you bro.

Keep on swinging for the fences as long as it doesn't kill you.

Open Mind

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    For all of you thinking of doing the same; freaking do it, it is the most liberating expierence I've ever done-honestly if feels great to show that I have power over the fools that destroyed much of my life. Also, expect being called every name in the book and remember when this happens, it's a natural reaction from anyone who just got the bejesus scared out of them. Believe me, it scares the hell out of them, so realize that, be nice to whatever replies you may get and never, and I mean never back down from your prinicples. Remember you are right and they are wrong plain and simple!

Thanks, dawg, for saying this.

This speaks to the dilemma I am dealing with, too--though the letter I want to send is about the sexual abuse by my JW ex-husband (of his two sisters and then of me).... I am closer and closer every day to following through and just sending it. Although, since in this case, it's not doctrinal--it's criminal--information to share, I am going to take the advice of many of the posters here and bring a copy to police for their advice/ first. But even that step for me is HUGE!! for me right now.

Your comments are helping me develop the steely determination I've needed... Thanks, dawg!!

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

whoo boy good luck... one man may have started it, but remember we are all behind you in this battle. now for the criticism, i completely understand your need to attack and take down this organisation, i too went through that phase... i wanted the GB dead... i wanted to tear down bethel brick by brick... and i have realised that with time, even if the dubs go down, the ones who truly want to believe will stay... no matter what evidence there is, to destroy religion is almost impossible because there are STUPID people out there..... there are people who want so dearly to believe , and want so dearly to be controlled that they will stay. or if it does shut down by some miracle, they will run to the next hellish organisation!

but wither way, im behind you, knowledge is power... and i hope you can help your family as i am trying to help mine

the infamous one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit