How did you find the truth? - the loaded question.

by user100 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"people always talk about their spiritual heritage. but the question really is when/how/why did you make the truth your own?"

Well, there was the 1975 thing, and I made that "truth" my own. But that passed and then there was the "Peace and Security" thing, the not going to college thing, and the not having a family thing, and the generation of 70 or 80 years thing, and so I made that "truth" my own. But that passed and then there was the generation of wicked people, and so I made that "truth" my own. But that changed and then there was the generation of anointed, and so I made that "truth" my own. But that passed and then there was the over-lapping generation, and so I've made that "truth" my own. I think I got the order right. But that doesn't really matter, because it will be soon replaced by something else and then I'll have to make that "truth" my own... or be disfellowshipped.

• flipper
    flipper
    " How did you find the truth " ? By exiting the Jehovah's Witness organization
  • prologos
    prologos
    We have the luxury of owning so many "truth" both old and new, mostly old, at a very depreciated value. The worst investment? wt truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit