Ever done something that you really regret? Moments of madness...

by needproof 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Have I ever done something that I really regret? YES

We are all human, and have moments in our lives where we do something that is totally out of character etc. The thing is to learn from the experience and remember how we felt afterwards when maybe faced with a similar situation.

BB

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Saying yes to a home Bible study with the Two witnesses that knocked on my door 33 years ago. I regret it all now. It was my moment of madness, a madness that continued for 33 years, although it was unknown to me all that time.

I should of did it "MY WAY". Regrets, I had a few, but then again, too few to mention, as the song goes. Well, I'm not dancing to their tune anymore. The madness has come to an end. I have learned to zip the lip, walk away, search for a quiet place or moment when I get angry, irritated and mad at something or someone. I use to have a very short fuse, not anymore. I now have acceptance that it is what it is and go from there. We all have our moments, some last longer then others. You'll be fine, put it behind you and move on.

Blueblades

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Yes, last night I squashed a lizard at the jail. I heard this bloop and looked down and saw his little tail wagging so I had to step on him again but his tail kept wagging. I couldnt kill him and put him out of his misery. So I had to go back inside and leave him blowing in the wind. I still feel bad about that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit