GB member Gerrit Losch - Special Talk - the 6 comings of Christ (LONG)

by yaddayadda 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Thanks for posting the link Alligator, which I should have done.

The woman claims to have literally heard the talk. I hardly think she made the whole thing up.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle
    the 6 comings of Christ

That has got to be some kind of record!

Well, I guess he was a "perfect" man.

• logic
    logic

That talk was so looney, that it's actually hard to comment on it. What it boils down to, is another thing like the generation thing, making everything open ended. JWS will just let this go in one ear and out the other as usual. I think bethel is replacing very old loonies withn younger even goofier loonies. If there was such as thing as talking to the dead , then surely they must be communicating with Rutherford because he was the king of loonies.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Losch is the most boring speaker of all the GB in my opinion

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I bet the others were so impressed with you taking such long, detailed notes.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Thanks for posting the link Alligator, which I should have done.

The woman claims to have literally heard the talk. I hardly think she made the whole thing up.

Please dont be offended by the remarks of us "doubters".

I am in no way doubting the legitimacy of your post.

I just think, as has been commented on, that the absurdity of the information presented would cause most rational persons to see it as parody or a well-crafted joke.

No reflection at all on you yaddayadda.

• Marcel
    Marcel

you name it, nvrgnbk.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

As a JW I used to lap this type of info up. Now I think what a waste of time even reading it, who cares what fantasy meaning some old guys choose to think this means this decade, it will mean something different soon enough.

• Justahuman24
    Justahuman24

It is not a joke. It's a real talk given by Losch. I used to attend a congregation he was an elder in. And he gave the same talk once. justahuman - but super nonetheless

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

I didn't take the notes Leolaia. Hell I'm not that sick lol. I just cut and pasted them from the e-watchman forum.

The material in Losch's talk is really nothing new. It is only the same stuff the WTS has been spinning for many decades, the only difference being that Losch has tried to be a bit clever about it and put a '6 comings' template over all their silly little spurious dates for when Jesus supposedly did this and that (they are all completely false except for the 5th and 6th ones which are actually one and the same coming). Unfortunately, rather than showing how clever he is, he has only succeeded in showing himself up to be a complete imbecile when it comes to interpreting Christ's words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit