Hard line stance taken-results are in!

by dawg 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dawg
    dawg

I love you guys and know we can win if we stick together. I have a plan and I think the time is right for it's implememtation. I'm not that great a writer, I have a draft we all could improve upon. We could all get this intot he hands of the witnesses and destroy this mess once and for all. And yes, I do believe we can meke a huge impact especally after the WT is destroyed by this pedophile scandal.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Check your inbox brother.

• penny2
    penny2
    And yes, I do believe we can make a huge impact

I wish I could be so confident. I have covered many issues with family members but I haven't made any headway. At least I can speak though - to some of them. They haven't silenced me by turning me in.

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Good move Dawg...........sprend the truth to ever you know and should know, do it for your family, were with you 100%

make sure you have a throughly and concise explanation on how the organization started and how it maintains itself in it's present state

it's real idealogical start was to empower men, stupid men at that......fear brings control, control brings power, ...............good luck

• dawg
    dawg

Penny, them not turning you in says somehting... doesn't it? Theyknow!

Dan, I love you my brother

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

Dawg; iv'e been reading a lot of your posts. and you have the right idea. never let dub's get the upper hand , always drag them into the mud , and then stamp on them when they are down , theN kick them some more till they cry UNCLE. ALWAYS SHOW jw's NO QUARTER . it's a time proven fact they can't handle the pressure. you just have to put your foot on their throat. don't listen to any one here telling you to play nice with the jw's . shit on them first. never wait for their stupid brainwashed replies . just keep pounding the shit out of them( with words) never back up for a minute. pedel to the metal. non stop. it's worked for me for over 10 years. they can't touch me. and they know it. remember they are spritual drunkards. and never let them for get it. ... happy hunting john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit