HELP

by Kophagangelos 42 Replies latest jw friends

• badwillie
    badwillie

Koph,
    I just went through the whole judicial process. In case you haven't seen my story yet and all the good advice I got, please click the link below. It may be helpful.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=13883&site=3

- BadWillie.

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

Badwillie, thank you for the URL! I cannot read all stories here but your story I read now!

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

Today the ms was with me in the FS! And he asked about the talk and I said you want know very much! It is a " order " by the elders to say to me. He asked me to speak with the elders. I refused und explained him that the NWT is wrong translated! He believe not. I said some example and then he said we must let Jehovah to decide it. I said he will remove the corrupt GB same the elder in the time of Isaiah! HE said it is possible. Then i point about the false prophet in connection with 1975 and wrong doctrine about sex, civil service and so further. Much bro and sis are disfellowshipped that is not rightenous. He asked to be carefully to remain in the internet. I said the best proof is the WT-Publication, NWT and secret letter to elders and he should read the WT-publication and compare NWT with the interlinear translation.
    After the service he asked me to speak with the elders. I refused again. I want examine the scripures further and I am responsibility to decide for my faith - not the elders!! I am happy. I said this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit