HELP

by Kophagangelos 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

I need the aid!

Since today the elder knows that I am in the website of apostates often. They want to visit me. I refused.

I told them that I have learned about NGO and they have looked in the internet. They are not conviced that WTS had maked wrong. I sended the website of tenkwizard.com! They refused to look it. They asked me why I am very busy to find the information from the apostates and said it is dangerous to influence me. They asked me obwhether I heard the talk about the apostates today.

I beg you for the answer of my quesition: What I should do? Which methods the elder will do? Which material I should have to defend me? And another thing I know not, please write to me! Thank you!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

kophagangelos,

It is to bad you put yourself in this situation.

• larc
    larc

koph,

I would tell them that you are a sincere, humble, honest hearted person, just looking for answers to a puzzling question. After all, the information is on an official UN web site and the Guardian newspaper article was not written by an xJW. Hence, they can't accuse you of reading apostate material, even if you are. If you are; don't tell them.

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

My first piece of advise to you is this and simply this:

IGNORE FRED HALL

Do you have the UN website addresses where all the info can be found?
    Also the newpapers articles?

Browse through the UN/WTS threads here if you need any official information to use with them, and study it well before their visit, so you will be prepared for the questions they will ask.

More than likely, they are not going to want to listen about the information you have found, or how valid it is. They are going to question you about "apostate" association and reading "apostate" literature. They are going to tell you that "we" are leading you astray and that you should break from us immediately. They are not going to listen to what you have to say on the matter (from previous experiences here on the board).

Stand strong, don't let them pull you back into their blanket of lies.

My thoughts are with you.

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." ~ Matt. 5:6

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Oh Meow-Meow 2377

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

Yes, I have the adress of UN and copied it! Clearly! I said them the information is not by the apostates. But the elder is not conviced that it is wrong that WTS is a member of NGO! I had sended the website by Guardan! But he want not more know!

And the quoted WT about UN in this board I should study?

• bboyneko
  • Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Point out to them that ngo's associated with the UN are expected to support the work of the United Nations (UN = scarlet-colored wild beast).

<<<<<
    In 1968, the Economic and Social Council, by Resolution 1297 (XLIV) of 27 May, called on DPI to associate NGOs, bearing in mind the letter and spirit of its Resolution 1296 (XLIV) of 23 May 1968, which stated that an NGO "...shall undertake to support the work of the United Nations and to promote knowledge of its principles and activities, in accordance with its own aims and purposes and the nature and scope of its competence and activities".
    >>>>>

: http://www.un.org/MoreInfo/ngolink/brochure.htm

TS,

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

Boyneko, yes i had send this website to the brother! He knows all but he said it is not wrong to be a member of NGO because it is not politicial.

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

I told him that the WTS same the harlet on the wild beast! He astound about my conviction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit