Tomorrow's the day. Wish me luck!

by Bumble Bee 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Tomorrow morning I'm having laser eye surgery. Just starting to get a wee bit nervous, but excited as well! Finally, no more glasses!

Everybody I've talked to that has had it done, or knows someone that has had it done is really pleased with the results. Soooo I decided to finally take the plunge and have it done. Keep me in your thoughts tomorrow morning!

BB

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Let us know how it goes.

Jeff

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Good Luck BB - let me know how it goes, I would like to have it done also, but I'm too chicken!!!

nj

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Hi Bumble Bee

Good Luck!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I hope it goes well BB! Will be great if it works all fine and you wake up with new vision.

• BFD
    BFD

Good Luck BB! Don't be too nervous, from what I hear the procedure is not bad at all and there's very little discomfort.

Good Luck!

BFD

• Tara
    Tara

Good luck! I would like to have it done as well, but I am too chicken, also... been wearing glasses since I was 9.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Here's hoping your doctor doesn't go on a bender tonight!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

BB. If I may ask, how costly and what kind of Lasik will be done. There are different kinds, types of Lasik procedures depending on cost and poor eyesight. Nearsighted, farsighted, astigmatism and age. My daughter - in law had it done about age 30. My friend about age 60. Both are doing fine. I'm 62 and would like to have it done,

Blueblades

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit