Is this your favourite site?

by mtsgrad 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

It's a keeper. It's where you can stay one step or two ahead of the Watchtower Society, the D.O.'s, the C.O.'s, the Elders, and the Rank and File.

Here you can find out what is going on with the Society because of the many who give us the information from inside the Headquarters, I.E. the latest releases, changes, literature, child abuse cases, no blood changes and whatever is going on inside the congregations worldwide.

Many report what is happening to them and their faimilies. Many interesting topics are posted where we can have input and an interchange of our thinking on any given subject. This is where I come to get the latest updates on the The Watchtower Society. There are also many links from this site to other links that you will find very helpful to peruse.

Yes! It has remained my favorite site for the past five years.Two thumbs up!

Blueblades

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

JWD is an addiction for me. I think it has peaked, but I still need it everyday.

I sometimes manage to stay away a whole day, or only check in a couple
    times in a day, but usually I post about 12 times each day, and read many
    threads that I don't post on. I think my addiction has been bad because my
    eye-opening experiences have stalled my daily routine of life. I have become
    a bit bitter over the deception and twists of facts. Now, I need to move on, and
    I think I am about ready. I have decided not to worry about how long a process
    this is, but to just gradually replace JW activity with hobbies and activities.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

OTWO:

Now, I need to move on, and I think I am about ready. I have decided not to worry about how long a process

Bon voyage - I wish you well on your journey. You've done well. Now enjoy those hobbies - smell the roses.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

OTWO:

Now, I need to move on, and I think I am about ready. I have decided not to worry about how long a process

Bon voyage - I wish you well on your journey. You've done well. Now enjoy those hobbies - go "smell the roses".

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit