Is it true there are now two watchtowers?

by dawg 11 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

Wizard,

I agree with you on that 6 screens site... it is remarkable and well thought out.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What will this mean for the people still in the Tower? Only time will tell, since no one has actually seen the 2008 rags. However, I think there will be more tendencies for ridiculous new rules within the Tower, plus there will be even worse confusion than there is now. Besides more rules, they could expand the "deeper material" so that the people will have to know exactly what each class stands for, what each of the many names for the earthly class means, and all the multiple deals that were made between God and many of His servants within the Bible times.

We can speculate on what those rules are--I in fact did start a thread for that purpose. And I expect things to get much worse there. How so, remains to be seen. I will keep looking for updated Web sites and people getting updated letters to scan and post, along with the people that get their hands on one of the new Craptowers to make objective comments on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit