WEIRD 911 FACTS, YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS OUT

by horrible life 12 Replies latest social current

• horrible life
    horrible life

My daughter received this in her email. The last paragraph is scary. If you don't have microsoft Word, you can do the same thing in notepad. Just click on format, and font. Please tell me your reaction, when you see the result.

wierd 9/11 facts
    1) New York City has 11 letters
    2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
    3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
    4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
    5) The two twin towers make an "11"
    This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:
    1) New York is the 11th state.
    2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number
    3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
    4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
    6+5 = 11
    5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11
    6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.
    9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
    Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
    1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. >2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
    2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.
    Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
    3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
    4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
    incident.
    Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
    Now this is where things get totally eerie:
    The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
    holy book:
    "For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
    That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:
    Open Microsoft Word and do the following(TRY THIS FOR REAL)
    1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
    plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
    2. Highlight the Q33 NY
    3. Change the font size to 48.
    4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS 1
    scary huh??

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Ok - I did the MS Word thing and it was weird, but whoever wrote that email just kept running enough numbers / letters backward and forward to hit upon weirdness. So many tragedies happen in this world and the World Trade Centers was not the worst ever - horrific - of course, but not the center of suffering in the world.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Unconfused, I thought the same as you, as I read this. I thought about the Lincoln and Kennedy likeness.

But when I did the thing on Microsoft Word, that was weird.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Well I gotta say. That is THE most convincing prophecy/fulfillment I've ever seen.

There's nothing in the Bible that even comes close.

• ozbrad
    ozbrad

HOAX http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wingdings-911.html Q33 NY did not hit the trade towers.

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

Hello everyone!

The last thing I want to do is start up an argument, but I have to just say that whoever wrote this completely made up a verse in the quran that does not exist. Sura 9:11 actually says: "But if they repent and accept Islam, perfom prayer, and give zakat, then they are your brethren in religion. In this way We explain the proofs in detail for a people who know."

Here it is from another translation: "If they turn to God, keep up the prayer, and pay the prescribed alms, then they are your brothers in faith: We make the messages clear for people who are willing to learn."

I just wanted to point that out so that no one believes it. If that part is made up, who knows how many other numbers in that list are made up. Kinda sad that someone would do that IMO.

The microsoft word thing was wierd.

peace!

JELCAT

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

Very interesting ozbrad! I had a feeling but I wasn't sure!

Whoever made this up had a whole lot of time on their hands.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Jelcat, Maybe some of the governing body, like the ones who translated the JW bible, helped with this translation from the Quran.

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

the one in your email or the one in my post? I'm sorry ... I'm tired and apparently, easily confused!

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    HOAX http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wingdings-911.html Q33 NY did not hit the trade towers.

PSSHAW, I should've known. Any truely impressive evidence for the supernatural must be a hoax.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit