My Daughter Graduated...............(pre-school)

by whyamihere 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

oh wow I cant believe they have little graduation costumes, we dont have anything like that at all. So whats your preschool is it Kindergarden or actual school?

They are so cute you must be so proud

es

• deeskis
    deeskis

Brooke, that video is a classic, you've got to use that one at her 21st.

We have one preschool our way that has cap and gown graduations, it's so cute.

• Mary
    Mary

That's so cute.....but with the short time remaining in this wicked ol' System of things, I hope you're not encouraging her to go to university.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Aww how cute! Save that video for when she graduates from high school. I remember my son Chris doing that. Now he is just done with high school this week! Wow how time goes by quickly!

Love ya, and congratz!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Lilyan is so beautiful. Takes after her gamma...I mean mama. Sorry Brookiepooh. Just a natural mistake to equate beauty with myself. Oh hahahaha! They don't call me the SEA HAG for nothing!!! That graduation was such fun. Can't wait to see Jack and what he does. I'll steal back my video camera from Tristan...that little thief. mumsy

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

she is a lovely young girl - you must be a really proud mama and hadenuf a real proud grandma

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit