Ex- witness of Jehovah from Mexico

by [email protected] 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• freewt@yahoo.es
    [email protected]

Hello to all:

Been born in Mexico, Witness of convinced Jehovah they even preached when he was very young, memory to me the visit, without knowing what hoped, serious prisoner to a sectarian totalitarian system. Use a translator, I do not speak much English, but it interests to me to talk and to concer people who understand well that she is to be under oppression of human projects. Expelled by Revolt for almost 3 years, in spite of to have had good behavior, it has been participating in two dramas in assemblies, regular precursor by 9 long years, graduated as University ( luckyly it studies ), of it not to have made in a Under employment very common in the Witnesses of Latin America. At the moment I participate in forums in Spanish, apostate, hatred the sectarian neolanguage and avoid to use terminologies like BROTHER, FIRST GOD… I believe in God, but not in the mythical Jehovah who far from being loving is as ruthless as a hyena. Resumi my story, I hope to read its commentaries. Irving

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

welcome Irving!

jelcat!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Welcome ! I hope you find the help you need here. Certainly someone speaks Spanish here and they can communicate with him to see if he is a troll. (in open forum)

• Warlock
    Warlock

This doesn't even make sense translated into Spanish. It can't be done.

Warlock

• Kudra
    Kudra

I think that this guy used an online translation service. They can be notoriously ridiculous when you read the output. Some of it comes out fine (like the hyena section?) and other stuff gets totally mangled.

Let's just give him the benefit of the doubt for a page or so here...

It will be apparent soon enough... -jeez, he's only made ONE post.

-K

p.s.- so, freewt@yahoo- did you use an online service to translate your words? We have quite a few spanish speakers here that could "talk" with you better- they'll turn up sooner or later...

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

.....on the other hand I could have made a very embarrassing mistake.

• flipper
    flipper

Welcome, freewt! "ruthless as a hyena"....that is so good. Maybe being on this board will be good practice for learning English. My Spanish is very limited even though I grew up in California. Good luck to you. flipper

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    By the way, guys - what is a troll....same as a lurker? flipper

No. A troll is an attention whore who wastes time. A lurker means anyone who reads the board, but doesn't post. ¡Hola, Irving! ¿Conoces a la ciudad de Guanajuato?

• Arthur
    Arthur

Welcome Irving!

Yes, the translation of the text was a little choppy, but we get the point. When I read Spanish / English translation, I am reminded of the words of the late Chris Farley:

"I am El Nino. All other storms must bow before El Nino. And in case you don't habla espanol; El Nino is Spanish for: 'The Nino'."

• freewt@yahoo.es
    [email protected]

Hola sir nose:

Vaya calidez que tienen los de habla inglesa, efectivamente uso un traductor en linea y quise amoldar palabras que en Ingles no existen, pues es un idioma muy simple sin variantes.

Si conozco Guanajuato, estuve alli en la ruta de precursores en 1999 en Valle de Santiago y despues me translade a la capital, me encanta el estado.

Debieron haberla pasado muy mal con los trolls en estos foros, tan asi fue que me consideraron uno, jajajaja suele pasar.

He dicho soy activo en foros en Español muy visitados, por cierto Faraon me conoce soy libredelawt, y en realidad soy apostata jajaja

Bye

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit