Happy New Year! 80 million more "wicked" ones added to the bird food pile.

by Open mind 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Open mind
    Open mind

What is the net effect of every year that our loving god Jehovah, who is patient and desires "none to be destroyed", holds back the winds of destruction? It ultimately results in roughly 80 million more humans to be added to the pile of post-Armageddon bird food.

I've read this concept several times before on JWD but decided to do a little Googling to get the 80 million number. Here's how I got it.

The US Census Bureau is predicting world population to grow from 6.8 billion in 2010 to 7.6 billion in 2020. That's a net increase of 80,000,000 more humans on this sphere every year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population

Dubs, currently at about 6.7 million, are increasing at about 2% per year, or 134,000.

Assuming that virtually all non-dubs ( and even some of the so-called "dubs" like myself ) will be slaughtered at the Big A, then we can compute the following:

80,000,000 minus 134,000 = 79,866,000. Close enough. I shouldn't even bother doing the subtraction. The 134,000 new drones aren't even statistically significant. So we can conclude that 80 million more corpses get added to the global genocide pile for every year that Armageddon gets postponed. This, BTW, from the same god who passes his time "counting the hairs of your head" and "noticing fallen sparrows". I just wanted to have a number handy the next time God's "patience" in holding off Armageddon comes up. For those with still dub-loyal mates: BE PREPARED.

80 million per year, folks. Farkel had it right when he said something to the effect that Hitler was an amateur in comparison to the WT God.

Open Mind

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

That was sharp thinking open mind!

What a great reply to give to dub who says God is holding off Armageddon so that as many as possible can be saved.

• greendawn
    greendawn

This is a smart sobering point surely all those newborn innocent souls will not be exterminated in a fiery destruction just because their parents are no good. God simply doesn't work like that and 80 million is an immense number. There will have to be another way to the end of this world.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Yup!

Considering all they do is knock on door with no one home, or place mags with those on the corner....woop de doo...that will get them to notice that the end is near, NOT...

If only they could see that they are not preaching the end at all....DID NOAH PRINT MAGAZINES???? HELL NO! (never mind that printing wasnt invented yet, but im sure whatever means of printing they did have, he didnt use it!!!)

They are selling magazines, I remember feeling this way in service... and quit using magazines, instead only taking my bible...years ago now.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I heard a talk with that same flawed rhetoric of "Well, if Jehober didn't bring armageddon last year, how would you know Da Troof?"

I think the next time someone drops that line on me, I'm going to drop that 80 million line on them.

• sf
    sf

Profound thread. Good material.

sKally

• Numinous
    Numinous

An excellent point to be made regarding population growth worldwide and the growth of the witnesses. They pray for the end because for them that's when their life will start. Who will be a last baby born who will have to die right away because neither mom or day answered the door that one day? The witnesses certainly wouldn't agree to abortions or partial birth abortions, but a full life abortion is just fine if the parents don't get with the program right away. "Jehovah" does make Hitler look like Little Bo Peep!

• sf
    sf

OpenM,

I'm hoping you won't mind that I copy and print out your words ONLY.

I'd like to pose this topic to the next jw that SHOULD happen upon my door.

It is also a rich tool in the field.

I await your reply.

sKally

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

what excellent points, open mind. You sure have opened your mind to a few sobering facts!

• Open mind
    Open mind

skally:

Print away and use it as you see fit.

As for the rest of you, thanks for the kudos, but make no mistake, I'm just rehashing old Farkel material here. The only thing I added was current population figures and JW growth figures from Wikipedia and coming up with the 80 million number. I can't get access to his posts right now for some reason, but he did one called "Will You Cry for the Babies?" that motivated me to look up some actual numbers for this thread.

Glad my re-hash could be of use to some of you.

Open Mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit