JEHOVAH IS SATAN!

by badboy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

I UNDERSTAND THAT ONE OF THE SPLITER GROUPS FROM THE WATCHTOWER BELIEVES/BELIEVED THAT JEHOVAH WAS SATAN.

A BIT LIKE THE GNOSTICS ETC.

• daystar
    daystar

What group is that?

• badboy
    badboy

THE SERVANTS OF YAH.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together

Its like John said God is the devil and we got the devil inside.

As far as I can tell the Debil is the better of the two.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I thought that was INXS that talked about "The Devil Inside"?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Sacraficial loon, You are correct. The beatles just sang I am the wallrus. I was rambling in a rock and roll vibe.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

jehovah is the devil if you take the stance that neither exists..... if neither exists, then both are nothing and thus one and the same

the infamous one

• morning glory
    morning glory

1 Chronicles 21:1,"And Satan stood up against Israel,and moved David to number Israel"

2 Samuel 24:1,"And again the anger of Jehovah was kindled against Israel,and he moved David against them, saying,Go,number Israel and Judah."(ASV)

Maybe this is why they came to that conclusion?!

• badboy
    badboy

BTTT

• heathen
    heathen

The NWT has it different in 2 Samuel . It just says that "one incited " not that God had done so . What I find interesting is that in the old testament it may say that God cannot lie but he will use a lying spirit to mislead his enemies it also says that in the new testament about the people that could still heal or prophesy but were no longer a member of the apostolic church and had been led into apostasy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit