Door reopened for anointed

by twinflame2 10 Replies latest jw friends

• twinflame2
    twinflame2

Hello all,

I read a thread or two not too far back, about the door being open for newly anointed ones. I hope the description makes sense. Can someone put a link in here for me? I haven't been successful in finding it. Thanks in advance.

Twin

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

TF...

I'm not sure which one you're referring to, but look at the directory at the top of this page...it says "Options", with a sub-category "Search". Click on search, follow the instructions for Googling within JWD.... try "anointed" .... several postings should come up.

hope this helps.

DE

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i THINK t his may have been an article in a May watchtower or awake.

not sure but it may help you search

i think they've done away with the 1935 doctrine where they used to say that all the annointed were "sealed" in 35

• Bumble Bee
  • twinflame2
    twinflame2

Not sure how to google within JWD. Got this on the search page:

NOTE: The in-built search system is currently being redeveloped. You may want to try the Google Search in the time being.

This was something new brought out. I wish my memory was better.

• twinflame2
    twinflame2

I think that was one of them BB. Seems to be the right time frame. LOL, I was thinking it was just a couple of months ago. How time flies.

Thanks so much.

• Rooster
    Rooster

altHey TF2..

• twinflame2
    twinflame2

Hey, Roo.

• juni
    juni

Hey Twinnie!

Juni

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If I ever go back, I'm going to go in as an annointed one. Why ride coach when you can go first class?

If they ever get 10 prophecies in a row correct, I will reevaluate my status. So far they are batting zero.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit