Did you make a new religion for yourself?

by White Dove 23 Replies latest social current

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Much like JWs say, my real reason for leaving them was to start my own religion, with my own following.

So far I have one dedicated, baptized( in single-malt scotch) member, me!

There are a few approved associates as well.

Some more "approved" than others.

I find the current membership is plenty for me to handle.

Nvrgnbkism currently has no plans for a door-to-door membership drive.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

i agree..i think that any belief that is bible based is already doomed.the religion should be a good thing..something that makes you happy and gives comfort..great hair should be manditory,and everyone has to wear velvet at least three times a week..only guitar players could become elders..that includes women.money would be deleted as currency...currency would be measurd out in acts of kindness...we would all pray to joey ramone..thru nick cave .amen..

• DJK
    DJK

My own religion with three members, me, myself and I.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I really don't like to label anything,, so I wouldn't call it a religion,,or anything that trys to put me in a box,, hey my GF sees it this way :(you're seeing these shamans and this is the way a shamans suposed to be). So I don't like molds that people try to put you in according to their world view. And so out with the labels for me, that leaves less boxes to climb out of.

Avoid boxes!(mental ones that is),change labels often or reject all together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit