Do your burial wishes reflect your inner most beliefs?

by Gregor 37 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

I dunno. I haven't put that much thought into it.

LifeGems sounds like an interesting idea. Though I can't think for the life of me who would want to have a diamond made from my body.

• Gregor
    Gregor

This may be just a rumor, but I heard that Ted Jaraczxzx (GB. Phd. AH) has arranged for his anus to be surgically removed after his death and preserved in a block of Lucite. This in turn is to be mounted in a headstone at his gravesite. No inscription required.

• Brigid
    Brigid

well, I'll be dead long before you, Daystar, but I would wear my dead lover around my neck--sure!! LOL!

Then your son always talks about everything he's going to get when you're dead, why not add this to his list!!!

Yea, you know what baby? We're like the Adam's Family times 100 for people who don't know us.

LOL!

• PEC
    PEC

Cremate me and flush my ashes. When my wife dies, she will be cremated and her ashes made into, the biggest diamond, they can make. Any remaining ashes will be scattered a La Jolla cove, she loves that beach.

Philip

Description:

La Jolla CoveLa Jolla Cove (1100 Coast Boulevard) is a very small beach, tucked between adjacent sandstone cliffs. Due to its extraordinary beauty, La Jolla Cove is one of the most photographed beaches in Southern California. It is within a short walk of the commercial area of the community of La Jolla, but retains a character "all its own."

• Gregor
    Gregor

La Jolla cove. Great choice. I would suggest that the deed be done in the wee hours. Some people might object.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    This may be just a rumor, but I heard that Ted Jaraczxzx (GB. Phd. AH) has arranged for his anus to be surgically removed after his death and preserved in a block of Lucite. This in turn is to be mounted in a headstone at his gravesite. No inscription required.

OMG! ROFLMGDMFAO!

That's one of the most brilliantly funny things I've ever heard in my entire life Gregor!

• Clam
    Clam

I'd also heard that he once had an asshole transplant but that the new asshole had rejected him.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Why, thank you, nvrgnbk. It came from the heart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit