Have any of u guys seen the documentary knocking

by Lotus65 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lotus65
    Lotus65

it seems very pro jw and 1 sided i want to know what u guys think though

its airing on may 22 and im gonna check it out to see what kind of bs is in it

• kwr
    kwr

I bought the DVD and it is a very balanced documentary. If you are looking for the JW sucks type documenatary then you will be disappointed.

• Monkeyironfoot
    Monkeyironfoot

I've seen it and I'm sure JW's will be pleased with it. It focuses primarily on two families.

1. One young witness who refuses a blood transfusion for a much needed surgery.

and

2. A holocaust survivor who is a JW and reunites with his daughter who is not one.

It obviously shows the JW's in a positive light but it leaves much out. Much could have been said in the documentary regarding what has REALLY happened regarding the issue of blood transfusions, organ transplants, and military service, but the public (including JW's) won't learn of it from this film.

• rebel8
    rebel8

It will not air here until May 22 so I have not seen it.

Based upon the producer's study guide, which he had posted on his web site, the film--among other things--only presents the history of Nazi victimization of jws. The truth is, while jws were being tortured, the mother organization was busy publishing anti-Jew stuff (still does) and writing letters to Hitler telling him they support him.

This film is just one documentary that will eventually be covered in dust on someone's shelves. The holocaust museums worldwide exist to memorialize the hate that encouraged and enabled Hitler.

The wts went on a mission to the Washington museum to insist they not add any of their historical publications to their archives--the ones that reveal the truth. That museum has 10 wt publications in its archives, and surprise--they are only recent publications that whitewash their dirty past.

I need your help--please take 30 seconds to sign a petition to stop hiding the truth: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/134406/1.ashx

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Have any of u guys seen the documentary knocking?

No, I avoid apostate publications.

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

I wouldn't infect my mind and spirit with this Watchtower-subsidized crap unless you paid me big bux or procured for me a roll in the sack with Pamela Anderson. Watchtower Bux paid for this thing, don't fool yourselves. They're a multi-billion dollar corporation trying to go mainstream as the Mormons eventually went mainstream. The thing is, Mormonism is pretty nice as religions go--at heart--but Watchtower Slavery isn't nice at all anywhere in any way. It sucks even beyond the core all the way into the quantum vacuum from which the universe arose!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I saw it was good, and there came to be evening, and I fell asleep.

There was an interesting interview with Gene Smalley too.

Slim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit