• daystar
    daystar
    Aposta Paintball!!!!!

now there's an idea!

Oooooh.... YEAH!!!! alt

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I agree -- it's a lot of fun!

To me, the smack of the paintball felt like a wasp sting -- it doesn't leave you doubled over in pain, but you are sure aware of it -- and the "bulls-eye" bruise was a unique reminder of the fun. Always be sure to wear proper eye protection though - the impact of a paintball on the ye could rupture it and that's not fun.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

The few times I've went I've had a blast.

I got more hurt from doing commando moves through thick brush than I did getting hit.

It is so much fun, I want to go again!

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I got into paintball the year I decided to leave the "truth." It was very liberating. I've since played in several large scenario games, including Oklahoma D-Day. That's when paintball becomes very fun! There's nothing like jumping out of the back of a moving tank (modified van) and storming an entrenched position with six other dudes, screaming bloody murder all the way......

What a rush!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I almost got a chance to go one day...but somebody snitched to a brother, who in turn threatened to snitch to the elders. I decided it would be prudent not to go and get in trouble...

• Warlock
    Warlock

Violence is not allowed, but snitching is.

Warlock

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

I have taken up the similar sport of airsoft. Although the cheaper guns that you can get at Walmart are just toys, the good guns purchased online are actually near exact copies of real military firearms. My friend has an M-16 copy and from a few feet away you can't tell the difference between it and the real thing - well exept for the blaze orange paint on the muzzle. Because the guns have the real dimensions this allows the use of realistic tactics and gear(holsters, tactical vests, etc.) and makes it a great deal of fun. The projectiles are very light weight plastic bbs and full face protection is recommended (eye protection required). It doesn't hurt quite as bad as paintball and works more on an honor system of when you get hit. Although the spontaneous "Ow!" when you get shot kinda gives it away. Although the guns themselves (for good ones) are slightly more expensive than paint ball markers, the ammo is dirt cheap. 5000 (yes 5 thousand) bbs go for less than $10 which beats the socks off of the price of paint. I highly recommend it to anybody who has never played as the first time I did I was hooked.

LDB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit