May Life On The JWD Board......going.....going......

by new boy 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

New Boy:

I wish you all the best. I know you'll be back. I did the same thing myself. You are right about "life calling you". This board is very therapeutic but everybody cannot post here all the time. At some point you run out of things to say once you get it all off your chest.

LHG

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Check and make sure you still have my Phone Number - then call me sometime. Good luck in 'real life', and we will see ya' real soon I hope.

Jeff

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

oh well...I was feeling cranky and sad - much better now! Off you go to new adventures - send a post card now and then to the stay-at-homes.

• new boy
    new boy

DayStar.......Thank you my friend......and let me tell you.....you are one very lucky man.Your lady is a very special person.

LHG........I'm not dying, just taking a little detour. Keep up the Good work...... you like so many here are an encouragement to all.

AK- Jeff.......My Dear Friend......I know we will meet one day (in person), we are so connected on so many levels.

Hortensia Sweet Heart.......thank you

You are all wonderfully divine..(meaning from God)..........your perfect in every way.......and listen to no one that says different!

• Poztate
    Poztate

Hey New Boy... Really enjoyed your posts... Have a happy time off and looking forward to hearing from you again

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

It was good meeting you.

I joined about the same time as you (my date got messed up because I'm stupid), but I've been babbling on about nothing for thousands of posts.

I've taken long breaks myself, just feel free to pop back in now and then.

Chris

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Portland is one of my favorite places - so you ought to have an apostafest there some day just so I can attend! I like Jake's restaurant and Powell's book store and the views and the river and and ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit