YOUR TYPE OF INTELLIGENCE..............

by fifi40 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    black belt in bed-fu

I'm looking to move up to black belt - any chance of some training DH? LOL!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    It seems to me people get "talents" mixed up with "intelligence."

...or that different talents are systemic to different intelligences. tetra (of the "good at hacky sack" class)

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I'm with British Intelligence.Does that count?

• Warlock
    Warlock

Never good in math, but good in pretty much everything else. I should have pursed a career in music, but the story is too long to type.

Completed high school with a 2.7 gpa, because I was SO BORED. I've taken 3 separate standard I.Q. tests and scored 6 points higher than the average I.Q. of a PH'd.

That being said, I really admire people who took basically nothing, and turned it into something. Intelligence doesn't mean a thing, unless you put it to use. The one who acts, is the one who is going to be successful.

My step father only got an 8th grade education, and he is one of the smartest people I know. If it wasn't for my mothers aversion to risk, he would have them in the multi-millionaire catagory.

As for me, I've taught myself to make a couple of bucks in one of the riskiest arena's on earth. Hopefully, it will end up being more than just a "couple" of bucks. Either way, it sure beats working.

Warlock

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

Hey, I'm good with that psychological stuff.

People are just so simple. I've been able to figure out why people around me act the way I do.

The only times I can't is when I don't have enough information.

I only got around 115 on the IQ test (I was disapointed :P I feel smarter than that!) . Know any free websites that would offer one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit