She received NO REPLY to specific bible questions.

by rassillon 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Life Stories of Jehovah's Witnesess use to be one of my favorite reads. I swallowed how they all overcame hardships and obstacles to serve Jehovah ( the watchtower ).It made be feel how easy I had it compared to those life stories. Now I'm not so sure they were telling the truth. There is no way to know how many life stories have been "EMBELLISHED."

Blueblades

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

My main comment on this is that it implys that the witnesses were superior in knowledge because her aunts and the nuns did not answer her and that if they were able to answer her questions they would have.

I know of several individuals who have written the society (I shall soon be of this club) and asked SPECIFIC questions and have received silence in return (I believe I shall soon be of this club also). Has the society failed to reply because they are unable to answer the inquirys? Or, is it a deliberate ignoring of questions they dare not answer lest they be proven wrong?

not sure which part you didnt quite understand so i will explain both

you were making the point that jws scoff at other religions who are unable to answer questions...and you then said you were going to be writing to them shortly yourself..i was suggesting that you quote the article when you write in order to try and get them to see their responsibility to answer..or else they would be admitting they were no different from other religions.

the following poster then said that he loved the irony...and i was agreeing with him cos as everyone knows i too love the irony..it is after all my moniker, my avatar <------- and the name of my band.

ian

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

A few years ago I wrote a lengthy letter to the Society about their UN involvement with numerous source documents and did not receive the courtesy of the smallest reply.

I took their failure to reply to mean two things: they couldn't deny the evidence and their guilty; and the organisation is rude, arrogant, uncaring and unchristian.

Their failure to reply to that letter was the tipping point that sealed my decision to leave the organisation for good.

• rassillon
    rassillon

OH, I am dense, You meant when I write my letter. Sorry, I thought you meant my post and I had quoted it there.... I am a retard...lol Thanks,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit