The Kingdumb Melodies

by WTWizard 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• found-my-way
    found-my-way
    Song 18 is the worst piece of s*** I have ever heard in my life. Blessing our brotherhood? What the $#$% were they smoking when they wrote that? For sure, I wonder how it qualifies as music.

Isn't some of the best music we know written while under the influence of some good $#%T ?

If they had been smokin' the good stuff, I bet the Kingdumb Meoldies would of been written SOO MUCH BETTER!!!

(Not that being sober produces bad songs...)

just my 2cents.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Isn't some of the best music we know written while under the influence of some good $#%T ?

That is why I like some of the music put out by Three 6 Mafia, 50 Cent and G-Unit, Project Pat, and Ludacris. They know how to write music while taking drugs. Evidently, the Watchtower Society doesn't.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger
    Unfortunately, I don't know any way to mess with a CD

peanut butter usually works.

That is why I like some of the music put out by Three 6 Mafia, 50 Cent and G-Unit, Project Pat, and Ludacris.

I'd rather do knigdumb melodies

One mans' meat . . . .

Or as one friend once put it . . . Rap with a C

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That's why there are so many types of music out there. Unfortunately, the radio insists on weeding out the really good stuff these days and letting in all the crap. But, back in the days when the radio stations were locally owned, music came in so many varieties. Many people like rap and hip-hop. Others hate it with a passion, and have the right to. Some people are country fans; others can't stand it. Many people liked heavy metal while it dominated the mid and late 1980s and early 1990s. Some like alt rock. Others get into funk and disco. There is also soul, jazz, classical, light rock, doo-wop, Big Band, patriotic, gospel, and holiday music. There is also music from foreign countries. So many choices out there for so many tastes.

Or, there are 225 pieces of the worst s*** I have ever heard in my life.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Aw come on be reasonable a few were ok . . .

Well a couple were . . .

Maybe just one actually . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Come to think of it . . . I'm with you

Or, there are 225 pieces of the worst s*** I have ever heard in my life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit