Got a phone call today I hope I never get again!

by Bumble Bee 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

A few weeks after my son got his drivers licence my husband called and said (brilliantly) Don't panic, but Ryan got in a accident today. . .Everyone is ok, but he totalled the car. (His best friend had just died in an accident, so there was probably no way he could have said it that I would have approved of.)

There oughta be a law about how moms are told things!

Glad your husband is ok! Fortunately, most car accidents just cause a lot of $$$ pain usually.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Thanks for all the thoughts and well wishes.

I'm not sure he can eat ice cream right now - it's gingerale for the time being!

We just had a couple of his friends from work drop by and talk to him and calm him down abit.

As he was rounding a curve, the load in his truck shifted and the truck went over on it's side. He tried to compensate, but by then it was too late.

Now comes all the fun stuff - giving statements to the police, giving statements to his supervisor (and to top it all off - it was a brand spanking new truck!!)

But he's not hurt, and nobody else was hurt. Trucks can be replaced, people can't!.

BB

• cyrus
    cyrus

GLAD HES OK PHEW.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

That's sounds terribly scary. Glad he's well and had friends to come check up on him. I've got to go on a dump run tomorrow and now have a whole new thing to worry about.

• Mary
    Mary

Yep, it can happen in a minute......glad to hear he's okay though.

• Es
    Es

Glad he wasnt too badly hurt, im sure it was enough to scare both of you tho,

Take care

es

• mouthy
    mouthy

Glad to hear he is o.k. Sorry about the truck though

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit