Demons in my Tupperware?

by Watkins 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

I know longer consider any man the authority on matters when it comes to faith not unless it is an expression of love . Christ is the last word and he was very forth right on the subject the rest is left to us and if we were once mislead then perhaps our motives aren't as pure as wind driven snow either.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

There is a pioneer family in my hall which has an unhealthy obsession with the deeemunz. You can't wear shirts with dragons on them around them--they get too uncomfortable. Don't bother with Disney movies, either...they are full of white and black magic! Every comment they give, especially the ones from the aunt and the grandmother, had to mention Satan and his deeemunz at least once.

My poor grandfather believes that he was being harassed by demons at one point because pots and pans seemed to be falling from their hooks on the wall without cause. When my sister had a nervous breakdown, grampa was summoned. He determined the cause to be demonic attack (due to ancestors in Africa practicing demonism), and promptly got rid of all my t-shirts with dragons on them. I have one left with dragons on it--my Bruce Lee shirt! Apparently the deemunz stopped attacking though, so I don't know how to explain that one.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Like the tupperware: the screaming baby should have been burped, and all would be well in La-La Land.

CG

• restrangled
    restrangled

There were obsessive fixations about demons my entire life. They came in many forms. From old books, furniture, and pictures, to religious idols and crosses owned by people being studied with. They could inhabit your home from demonic album covers, or even listening to bad music on the radio. It went on and on, but..........

The only demons I know of in Tupperware are the tomato sauce stains that won't wash out!

r.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Why does a true Christian fear demons? No place I'v every read in the bible? How does a true Christian not believe they exist? So perhaps a morbid fear of them cause a problem with them? Every group I have associated with after the witnesses has the same problems, that is, some people believe in them and some don't.

Christ never made a big deal about the problem or the apostle after Christ was raised some thing must have change since then?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I never had a problem with the demons. I started blowing off meetings on purpose. I put in zero hours in the ministry in 2006, and again so far in 2007. I have many "bad" songs in my computer, including some blatant Devil worship music. I got a Ouija board for the Crapmorial of 2006 (instead of going). I bought some Christmas decorations. I have an 8-ball (yes, one of those things that you tip up to see the answer to a question). I got rid of all my Craptower publications, and my Bible. I have the Game Boy Advance with just about every form of Pokemon available from Gold/Silver up. (The Tower supposedly thinks this game is demonized.) I got an Xbox, and the Bulletproof game (the one that caused a stink about excess violence). I was an administrator on another apostate discussion board until they closed it down, and I looked at satanic web sites. I am posting here on this apostate board. I visit www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com and recommend it to others.

Do you think I'm scared of a few demons? All this, and I haven't had a problem with demons yet. By comparison, I had serious problems with Jehovah Himself while in His organization: getting hounded to do ever more in service, having to get rid of things that were perfectly good, not being able to meet the opposite sex, wasting time at meetings and a$$emblies, wasted money on suit dry cleanings and being charged for rides to and from the meetings, being threatened that if I used my brain that I would get destroyed, and who knows what else. I think I had more problems with Jehovah during my stay in the Tower than I did with demons once out.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

If I was a demon I wouldn't live in a Tupperware bowl. All Tuperware-Demon's friends would take the pee out of him, and probably would stop visiting him. Personally, I'd hold out for something a bit more upmarket.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote
    Maybe my indifference is the difference and demons are attracted to fear. Weird...

Or maybe only demons appear in the lives of the mentally ill?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit