Demons in my Tupperware?

by Watkins 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Clam
    Clam

"And there was a good way off from them a large gathering for the purpose of purveying plastic storage devices. So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into that Tupperware. And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the Tupperware: and, behold, the whole pile of Tupperware ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters."

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Demons!@!!! I was scared to death of them growing up, wouldn't even go to the bathroom by myself at age 10!!!!~ Crazy!!

nj

• Watkins
    Watkins

Thanks for all the replies, everyone. I guess this goes along with the stories of Smurf dolls wafting out of assembly halls by unseen forces... mysterious keychain disappearances just when you want to leave for a meeting(miraculous re-appearances later!). I've seen, read and heard some pretty weird stuff in my time.

I wasn't a witness as a kid, and I had a ouija board and an ESP game by Kreskin the Great - lol. There were a couple of creepy instances, but on the whole a big flop. The funniest thing about the ouija board - after I was married and on my own, and had studied with the witnesses, Mom gave me a box of my old books and games and I threw the ouija board and some other stuff on the trash pile before I packed the rest home with me. The next time I went to her house, there was that ouija board back in my old room! I was a little freaked till she told me she thought it was still good and rescued it from the trash! Lol. I watched it burn the second time out and it never returned.

Lol at Clam - that was a thought I'd had too!

And Lol at Finally-Free - Too bad you didn't have exorcist abilities so when you screamed and ranted over your poor smashed thumb, that demon woulda been scared outta it's wits and banished back to Hades! lol .... hmmm - beer-swillin' poltergeists are the worst, fer sure.

Atlantis - well that explains why the Tupperware corporation, and lots of other corporations, are lead by and held captive to demons! I can barely believe there's a WT reference... wow.

Buttlight - never heard that one - oh my! The lady who studied with me came from Mexico when she was 18, and has lots of relatives still there. On a recent trip she was told about a happening there - seems a black cat(infamous co-hort of satanists/witches/evil-doers everywhere) just mysteriously appeared at a book study, then it just as mysteriously disappeared and no one found it again in the enclosed room - woooo-eeeee-ooooo. lol. But then, the evil demon chupacabra is still exsanguinating unsuspecting goats south of the border, too...

Gregor - no burping here! I actually did 'inherit' a bunch of the nasty stuff - all of Mom's was so old and had storaged so many greasy things - I washed it all and then threw it out in recycling - it was in irretrievable condition.

Thanks everyone - - may we all have peace.

~Watkins~

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have Demons in my Toilet Seat!..Every time I sit on it..It scares the sh*t out of me!..Fear..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Truth being if a person associated with the witness actually had a demon problem they wouldn't know what to do with the person they would disfellowship them.

The witnesses appeal only to the left side of the brain they can't understand spiritual if it's not defined in black and white law and they can judge it. You must worship in spirit and truth. The bible is not frozen holy spirit reading the bible does not mean a person is worshipping with spirit and truth and becomes a spiritual person. The Jews read the Law daily and nowhere are they said to of worshipped in spirit and truth.

No spirit no demons no demons no God. Fear of demons leads to demons - Christ ascending to the Father was given authority over every thing including demons those confessing Christ receive everything they need to overcome the world by the spirit that spirit comes down from above not an organization.

Many of witness has ended up in mental hospitals over demons problems. Even people that have no beliefs recognize the outside effects of demon harshment. If a witnesses every had an experience with a demon they would be terrified and probably be forced to call on Christ for protection. And finally realize there is a spiritual world much bigger and more powerful they their rules.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

In reply to the juice incident, thermal expansion is another phenomenon that children in school that are Witlesses are too tired to understand. When you take the juice out of the refrigerator, it is usually at about 40 degrees. The air is also 40 degrees. When you take it out, it heats up to about 65 degrees, expanding as it does so. This expansion results in higher pressure within, and hence the gurgling and the lid popping off. Some demon.

I wonder how much spooky noise problems with houses is also related to this. On a calm night, the house might make creaking noises that the Witlesses might think are demons. They will pray to Jehovah, often with no results. So they make deals, increasing service, cracking down on rules, and other things. Still no relief until morning. Why? As the air cools, so does the siding on the house. However, the boards underneath cool more slowly partially due to the thermal mass of the house, and partially due to the insulation. The result is often grunting and squeaking as the house cools unevenly. In very cold weather, it is even possible for cracks to become visible in the drywall from this! Demons? Do demons cause thermal expansion?

And if the heat comes on, there is even more potential for these spooky noises. Now, the exterior is cooling while the heat is keeping the interior warm. In bitter cold weather, this can result in repeated expansion each time the heat comes on. Of course, the exterior is not expanding. Result: The sudden creaks. Plus there can be thermal expansion within the heating system as it comes on, which can make rather spooky noises. Demons?

No wonder the Watchtower Society wants kids to stay up so damn late on school nights! Let them alone, and they are going to learn these things by 6th grade. The more they learn about thermal expansion, the more they are going to explain those demons as expanding gases or the house creaking as it expands and contracts thermally at uneven rates. And that will expose the Watchtower lies.

• ninja
    ninja

I don't know.....but I'm going to buy my mother in law some ...just in hope

• horrible life
    horrible life
    Yep, they like tupperware, and baby blankets!

OH THAT'S NOT ALL BUTTLIGHT!!!

They like old record player cabinets. My parents got one from a relative of a relative. Who may have done drugs. One by one, my parents children got into trouble.

The only demon in it was the one that came out at night, when my elder dad would play it, and the bass of the offending classical music, would sound like it was pounding on my wall, while I would be trying to sleep. Complain??? GET BACK IN YOUR ROOM!!!!!!!

2 pieces of sheetrock was between my ear and the speakers. Put my bed on the other wall? Not allowed. Parents bedroom noises. (Now I know why that was forbidden.)

alt

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

One thing us ex JWS are good at is judging black and white. But we don't like it when it's turned on us!

Millions of people in third world country have broken free from the demon control to them it is very real. There nothing that people can't use for good or bad but it does not mean it don't exist. And I know that our times is the center of the universe, but these problems have been recorded by people long before the belief of JWS.

The truth always is somewhere in the middle not on either extreme. It kinda like the person that gets mistreated by a person of another nationality and because that person was mistreated they believe everyone of that nationality is a liar.

Having said that I don't believe anyone should use the excuse that the devil made me do and it ok to hurt anyone.

• Gregor
    Gregor

The universal inclination of mankind is to be superstitous. This is the germ that "religion" itself has grown from. Witnesses claim to be above any form of idolatry (imparting supernatural qualities to inanimate objects) but they are just as susceptable to it as anyone. They believe, for example, that the big pile of buildings in Brooklyn that cranks out cheesy, inconsistent and plain weired printed matter has some kind of supernatural, divine guidance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit