An organisation that doesn't care much

by greendawn 15 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

It is rather obvious that the organisation of the JWs the WTS does not have love for its members contrary to what they claim that they are the loving organisation of jehovah and are striving for the best interests of those under their direction.

My position is that they couldn't care less about them as individuals and basically they just want to exploit them. There is that sense of coldness hunging in the JW kingdom halls and assemblies. Nothing warm or encouraging. It feels very much like everything is being run and dominated by a business with a heart devoid of all love and feeling. Totally unconcerned about the spiritual, emotional and social well being of their followers. Their presence pervades everything but it is spiritually sterile and worthless, ruthless, oppressive and unforgiving. The antithesis of the Christian spirit.

That image of the wolf that has no pity for the flock. Unconcerned about their real life problems their spiritual struggles and achievements. Certainly not the healthy picture of god's only chosen organisation and elite spiritual leaders. They know the Bible inside out only so that they can twist it and abuse it to consolidate their control over the naive members.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I totally agree. Bastards had the audacity to send me a bill after I left Bethel. Mind you, I slaved my ass for 10 years and all I got was a plaque and a bill. WTF?

• greendawn
    greendawn

WaC that was very mean and money minded of them what did they bill you for and did you give in and pay them? After what you gave them they shouldn't even think of it.

• PEC
    PEC

Bastards had the audacity to send me a bill after I left Bethel.

Did you pay it?

• restrangled
    restrangled
    I totally agree. Bastards had the audacity to send me a bill after I left Bethel. Mind you, I slaved my ass for 10 years and all I got was a plaque and a bill. WTF?

WAC man if you and your doll were invited back for a "Bethel reunion" what would you say to them?

r's hubby

• JH
    JH

I agree, that they couldn't care less about their members.

Lose a job, fall sick, go through rough times, and they still want you to go to every meeting.

No matter how bad your life can become, they will show you someone in a bad condition like you that attends meetings.

They just want to make you look bad all the time, so that you give more than you can dish out.

• greendawn
    greendawn
    They just want to make you look bad all the time, so that you give more than you can dish out.

Good observation JH that is a trick that comes straight from the big business world, never be satisfied never aknowledge the person's work however outstanding so that they will feel inadequate and be put under pressure to do more.

It shows their real commercial nature.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    did you give in and pay them?

Well yeah, I was good dub. Thanks for the reminder

• greendawn
    greendawn

That's how pathetic and docile we all were under the subtle spell of the FDS, everything done for the org is done for jehovah and he will reward in due time. But what was that bill for, if it's not a confidential issue that we shouldn't be asking about.

• Kaput
    Kaput

Hello!?!?! Ya gotta realize these clowns in New York are in the BUSINESS of religion. They could care less about the welfare of their sheep. The only thing the sheep are good for is fleecing, and the WBTS has been doing that from the get-go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit