Jehovah Provides Grubs on a Hot Rock for His Faithful in Africa!!!

by uwishufish 7 Replies latest jw friends

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Did any one see the picture of the African Man, in native attire, eating grubs ( worms ) for his meal and acting blessed in one of the May JW mags?

My dog would not even eat these and she licks her own but.

I think the next issue should depict a Texan in native dress eating a 2 inch thick T-Bone or a New Englander dining on a 6 pound lobster.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

One man's grubs on a hot rock.............another man's fast food...........

Makes you think, though, if Jeehoober intervened by providing food, how about a nice T-bone with a side salad, baked potato with sour cream? In for a dime, in for a dollar. Why intervene only to do it halfway? Grubs? Jeeesus! Ick!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Africans dry and fry and eat worms and insects it's part of their culture and because we are not used to it we think of it as disgusting but to them they may be a delicacy. The WTS is trying to approach them by showing something from their culture. They are not doing well in the western world so they are looking to expand in the third world countries.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

When you really think about it, a lobster is nothing more than a giant underwater bug.

So, even though it might seem repulsive to westerners to eat grubs they might just be tasty. Maybe if I were starving I would try one (yuck).

LHG

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Makes you think, though, if Jeehoober intervened by providing food, how about a nice T-bone with a side salad, baked potato with sour cream? In for a dime, in for a dollar. Why intervene only to do it halfway? Grubs? Jeeesus! Ick!

Well you know god, this is the same guy that made his chosen people eat the same food every day for FORTY YEARS*. And when they complained, he smites them.

* They were only in the wilderness for so long as a punishment because their parents didn't trust god in battle... then when their punisment is over, they trust him in battle and end up losing anyways because one man stole some stuff.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Mana Maggots from heaven!

• minimus
    minimus

See....we should always be grateful that Jehovah God gives us just what we need!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Lobster is an underwater cockroach. mmmmmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit