I hate Apostates ....

by RR 21 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

lol .... "bird food" ahhhh ... that brings back memories. We use to call householders who slammed doors in our faces "bird food."

There's gonna be a lot of obese birds in the kingdom, don't ya think?

• tdogg
    tdogg

I wonder what kind of crops my ground up corpse will fertilize? Maybe some carrots or beets. Maybe I will get lucky and get mulched around a new tree at the new HQ for the watchtower in paradise.

• Jourles
    Jourles

This topic brought up a weird and ugly memory. Back when I was still young and went in service(!), I remember that my friends and I always liked to guess how the householder responded(positive or negative) when walking back to the car. A good friend of mine and I had a system of letting each other know how it went if one of us was left in the car waiting for the other. My way of showing a negative response from the householder was taking my right hand and sliding my index and middle finger across my neck, just below my chin and jaw. Think of slitting your throat. My friend always guessed correctly in front of the group every time. I made it look like I was slowly scratching my throat.

I think back about it now and cannot believe I did that. Back then, it was cool because "it was really going to happen anyday now," and Jehovah promised he was going to do it. I was sick, but I got better.

• Simon
    Simon

LOL, and the society accuses apostates of 'hateful speech' !

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

But brothers and sisters we must hate what is bad! Love just doesn't cut the cheese these days .. what the world needs now is a spiritual enema, forget all that mamby pamby worldy crap about hate being the most corrosive thing in human relationships to be avoided at all costs. Go for it I say! .. the internet's a great place to practise what you preach .. I recommend to try hating someone easy first like Ladonna or Tina then gradually work yourself into a foaming frenzy over the likes of Farkel or Kent 'Demonised' Steinhaug and if you really wanna pull Satans dangler have a go at Simon.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Anyone remember the movie "Solient Green"? Perhaps the Society can turn us hateful apostates and opposers into PEOPLE food after Armaggedon

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• blondie
    blondie

No only as bird food (unless they "lie" to the R&F)...over 23,000 died at the Civil War at Antietam (Maryland, USA). How did that ever get cleaned up?

Revelation 19:17, 18
    17 I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: “Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, 18 that YOU may eat the fleshy parts of kings and the fleshy parts of military commanders and the fleshy parts of strong men and the fleshy parts of horses and of those seated upon them, and the fleshy parts of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great.”

• ianao
    ianao

Here's a dare (I'm too chicken to do it).

Sombody sign up at gc.net and post how they despise those dispicable appostates and then provide links to some of the pictures that Kent put up the other day (the grusome ones) cheering for what they preceive will happen to them.

I wonder what the reaction would be?

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Well, I did my 1st (& last) post to that site regarding this thread!!! I posted (and I'm quoting almost EXACTLY what my post said:

USing Christian Love when Speaking: I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for this site. However, I have grave concerns over a couple of posts I have read (until deleted by our wonderful moderators) that have used expressions of "hatred" regarding "apostates". I humbly think that we should perhaps use Christian love when speaking of those in the world. Jehovah admonishes us "to hate the actions". Never the persons. Besides, those "apostates" today may very well be our brothers/sisters tommorrow.

My message got deleted & my membership was revoked. Did I say something wrong?.....This type of mentality is EXACTLY why I do not wish to ever be a member of their organization again!!!!!

• DIM
    DIM

that greatcrowd page is so boooooooring. i haven't had a chance to stir up anything yet.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit