Our sappho sisters

by ShirleyW 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

There are two sisters that have been roomates for, I would say about forty years now, who live in the Queens area of NYC who run a Music Studio teaching young children piano, etc.

I'm almost fifty and they're one of the few "couples" that I remember as a child that are still together.

What the heck is going on here, Bethel lurkers if you read this, why are they allowed to be in good standing with Jehoo all these years when it's obvious what's going on. I even asked my mother if one of her relatives had a roommate for more than 40 years and you were questioned about their relationship what would you say, and believe it or not that's one of the few times she couldn't come up with an answer to defend the cult. Even their personalities are that of a same sex couple.

I'm sure the general answer is "Jehoo will take care of in time" but that just proves it's all BS.

Do you guys know of any such couplings in your former KH ? ? ?

• restrangled
    restrangled
    I even asked my mother if one of her relatives had a roommate for more than 40 years and you were questioned about their relationship what would you say, and believe it or not that's one of the few times she couldn't come up with an answer to defend the cult.

If a couple whether they are hetrosexual or homosexual, have the common sense to not divulge their very personal matters (which is nobody elses business but there own) then what is there to say???

r's hubby

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Hmmm, yeah. Welcome Shirley.

I couldn't even drive an elderly sister home by myself after a meeting. I had to take someone else, drop her off and go back to the hall and get my family home. They must have known my urge to bonk that old lady was overwhelming!

Another sign of cultish behaviour. I think the borg leadership can't even concieve a lesbian relationship.

• loosie
    loosie

So are you saying one acts more masculine than the other.

The elders problably don't want to hear of the lorid details unless they are two really good looking sisters.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

maybe they are just not lesbians

end of !!!

• loosie
    loosie

But with the elders everything is sexual.

Could two brothers live together for 40 years, without any eyebrows being raised?

What about a man and a woman who are really good friends living together for 40 years. there would be a JC in the first week.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

well, it is possible that they are not lesbians... and if they are, well they are only playing themselves here... one kid in my hall when i was there was known for being a big whore... i mean i even bonked her a few times... she then became a pioneer and ddnt change her ways... shes 25 or so now, still a pioneer and still doing the nasty... my only question is... what the hell is the point?

the infamous one

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

tijkmo,

maybe they are just not lesbians

end of !!!

lol....I can see that you are getting the measure of this Board. In another couple of years you will be tearing heads off with your bare teeth. HS

• FourMs
    FourMs

The elders wife that studied with my best friend was always very manly. She refused to wear skirts or dresses to mtgs and service but she was allowed to get away with it because of her husband being the PO. She started a study with a lesbian and to make a long story short, they ended up having an affair and got df’d. Their romance lasted many years. Later down the road, they both wanted to be reinstated and they eventually made their way back. They were still allowed to live together. I could never figure that one out. To this day, they still live together and are back in the org since about 10 years.

This is the same couple who, before anyone knew what was going on, they took my friend and I on a trip to the big city. We were so excited. When we got to the room, they wanted us to push our bed up against theirs, which I thought was really weird. So, after talking them out of that idea, we were able to keep our bed where it was. That freaked me out.

Once we got settled, they dropped us at the mall to shop on our own and did so for the remaining of the weekend. We were 12 and 13! The second day we were there, my friend and I decided to get a taxi and go back to the hotel early and go swimming. When we came in our room, the 2 were in bed together. Not naked or anything, but it was like 3:00 in the afternoon. They seemed just as shocked as we were. Yikes! It was after that trip, that their secret was out.

Sorry to share a few extra details on this subject, but it’s something that I think about often and it baffles me.

FourMs

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Sounds like don't ask, don't tell to me.

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit